Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh wow... everybody is working hard and putting in their efforts! I am the useles one who is still reading about softwares to make siggiesπŸ’”

well good for you atleast you are getting to see HC while making ur siggies... I tho only see those blurry youtube videos and get satisfied🀣

kaam chorr πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

nah it's not dat difficult sweetoo... in fact i commented on one of ur posts abt some softwares to make siggies.. didn't see dat?!?!

try using fotomix & photoscape... they're both freeware and extremely easy to use and dats wat im usin for my siggies πŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail

Sweety stop making plans of climbing into his room and all.. go study 2+2 =4... you have tests remember

But it would be so funny if every time HC walks into his balcony and sees girls attempting to climb in!🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sweety stop making plans of climbing into his room and all.. go study 2+2 =4... you have tests remember

But it would be so funny if every time HC walks into his balcony and sees girls attempting to climb in!🀣

Oh yes test! arghhh but let my exams finish and I'll be the first one to climb into his room  πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...I'll make sure to bring a pic of him and his room just for you guys!πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

It indeed would be funny and it will definately freak him out! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh harshu what have you done to us!

okay bye I'm off now! will talk to you later!😊

God Bless HC and may no evil eye fall upon him
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

kaam chorr πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

nah it's not dat difficult sweetoo... in fact i commented on one of ur posts abt some softwares to make siggies.. didn't see dat?!?!

try using fotomix & photoscape... they're both freeware and extremely easy to use and dats wat im usin for my siggies πŸ˜‰

Mujhe kaam chor maat bol! I just edited my post on the 2nd page. Yeah I read your post ... u are the lazy one who has not bothered seeing it πŸ˜‰

Hopefully atleast for HC bday I might be able to make some nice decent siggies!😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
dream on abby ki bachchii πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

anyways nity nite!!!!!!!!!! sleep tight and happy harshu dreams sweetheart!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail

Mujhe kaam chor maat bol! I just edited my post on the 2nd page. Yeah I read your post ... u are the lazy one who has not bothered seeing it πŸ˜‰

Hopefully atleast for HC bday I might be able to make some nice decent siggies!😳

haila ur rite... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i didnt scroll through pages cz i ws bored πŸ€£ πŸ€£ my bad

so did u at least try using them?!?!! anyways i'l be waitin for ur harshu siggies!!!! 
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Oh yes test! arghhh but let my exams finish and I'll be the first one to climb into his room  πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...I'll make sure to bring a pic of him and his room just for you guys!πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

It indeed would be funny and it will definately freak him out! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh harshu what have you done to us!

okay bye I'm off now! will talk to you later!😊

God Bless HC and may no evil eye fall upon him

Ok u are forgiven for the mistakes u have done in this post bcoz u have exams ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
First mistake.. u need to find his home
Second mistake... he should have a balcony for u to first enter then u can go to his room
Third mistake... u have to be standing to take a pic of his... you would have been fainted seeing him... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Fourth mistake... after seeing you there he has to be sane enough of not calling the police πŸ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣but if girls attempting to climb means who will lead nadz or vandy di🀣🀣🀣
sam123_0 thumbnail

haila ur rite... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i didnt scroll through pages cz i ws bored πŸ€£ πŸ€£ my bad

so did u at least try using them?!?!! anyways i'l be waitin for ur harshu siggies!!!! 

No still have not had the time... hopefully I should get some free time over the weekend...

Please dont hold ur breathe waiting for my siggies... u might never get them... 😳ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok me leaving now.

God bless Harshad!
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

🀣🀣🀣but if girls attempting to climb means who will lead nadz or vandy di🀣🀣🀣

Arre no... nadz and vandy are the decent ones.. who stand in the queue as if they were standing for bhagwan drashan... it is people like abby who climb balconies! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So they dont need anyone to lead them πŸ˜‰

Ok looks like we have achived our goal of hitting 140 pages today..

Take care HCians.. see you all on monday!

Harshad rocks!