Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sam & vandy,

girls im too lazy to scroll through pages to find old posts so im gonna stick to dis one onwards... at least for today 🤣

sam, did alina ask us to slow down?!?! last time i ws here, i think we were in page hmm... 115 or somewhere like dat but now omg u guys have gone in jet speed 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Good morning to u... or is it afternoon already 😕

Yaar u have too much variations in ur posts!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... first we were talking only of HC, then u gusso shadow... now APK and then romantic scenes!😲

But it is HC's dog so he's got to be friendly 😉

BTW I am bit confused... alina wants us to slow down so maybe I should come back only on monday seeing how much bak bak i do... we might finish this FC today itself!

good afternoon sam😊😊😊
arrey they all are interconnected...isiliye in gusaoed all of them😆😆😆😆
well...watever i said...i said it thru personal experience...
dogs are friendly...
but possesive too😆😆😆
we will finish 140+ pages today sam...
and finish the rest by monday morning...
god bless harshad😊

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hi sam & vandy,

girls im too lazy to scroll through pages to find old posts so im gonna stick to dis one onwards... at least for today 🤣

sam, did alina ask us to slow down?!?! last time i ws here, i think we were in page hmm... 115 or somewhere like dat but now omg u guys have gone in jet speed 

hey nadzz
mere siggies
yaar lets hit atleast 140 today...
and keep the rest for the weekend😊
coz i do not want too much pressure on monday
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arrey girls... maun vrat abhi nahi 140 pages ke baad rakna hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 till monday!

So what color do u think HC is decorating his room with... and what about furnitures... what color would they be 😉
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Arrey girls... maun vrat abhi nahi 140 pages ke baad rakna hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 till monday!

So what color do u think HC is decorating his room with... and what about furnitures... what color would they be 😉

its white sam😆😆😆😆
white walls...white curtains...white furniture...white ac...white laptop...white vase with white orchids...white sheets...white flooring...and in sabb mein gora saa sundar sa apna harshad😳
abb imagine kar...accha lagega🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -vandy-

its white sam😆
white walls...white curtains...white furniture...white ac...white laptop...white vase with white orchids...white sheets...white flooring...and in sabb mein gora saa sundar sa apna harshad😳
abb imagine kar...accha lagega🤣

lolx vandy di...apne toh kuch bhi nahi chora !!!!
Anyway...I know Harshad's room will look good...

And sam...well Vandy di is right !! we can go with 140 pages...can complete rest of it on monday !!!...I can take that !!

And Aashi...No way...we can't leave any FC UC...its horrible...I know we try so many variations with every FC...but this UC one...is not at all good !! and dont worry InshAllah before Monday I will try to mange things !!!! Vandy di...you are listening na ?? lolxxx
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

lolx vandy di...apne toh kuch bhi nahi chora !!!!
Anyway...I know Harshad's room will look good...

And sam...well Vandy di is right !! we can go with 140 pages...can complete rest of it on monday !!!...I can take that !!

And Aashi...No way...we can't leave any FC UC...its horrible...I know we try so many variations with every FC...but this UC one...is not at all good !! and dont worry InshAllah before Monday I will try to mange things !!!! Vandy di...you are listening na ?? lolxxx

yes alina...we'll do it against all odds😆😆😆😆
and a reminder guys...
those of u who've reserved ur posts on pg 2 ...
plzz make sure u unreserve them by tomm...
unedited posts on pg 2 do not give a very nice picture
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

its white sam😆😆😆😆

abb imagine kar...accha lagega🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar shafedi ki kuch jayada he chamak hai!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he will get whitened! Lets add a bit of color to it!

@Alina... No worries, we are HCians and we can do wonders just like HC! Keep your chin up buddy and we will sail through!
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Vandy di: Thank-you sooo much for HC B-day invitation! Looking forward to the celebrations! and how much I hate it right now that I have a Bio exam on 17th and then math on 18th ...but will surely make an appearance and wish HC on his special day! 😳

Hope we get a new semgnet of Harshad B-day in SBS 😍...those SBS people better not disappoint me with showing his old interviews😡🥱

God Bless HC and all HCians
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@Vandy di: Thank-you sooo much for HC B-day invitation! Looking forward to the celebrations! and how much I hate it right now that I have a Bio exam on 17th and then math on 18th ...but will surely make an appearance and wish HC on his special day! 😳

Hope we get a new semgnet of Harshad B-day in SBS 😍...those SBS people better not disappoint me with showing his old interviews😡🥱

God Bless HC and all HCians

No worries if we do not get new footage on 17th... Vandy and I are going to do some serious damage somewhere to someone... we still have to clarify this info... U are free to join but u will be late.. as u have exams... 😛 so dont worry... we will do more damage from urside also ... Oh before  I forget... good luck with u exams

God bless Harshad!