sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

u stupo he used to😛🤣🤣 during LRL days

now he is busy man
kahan tym
sone se fursat kahan milti hain usey🥱🤣🤣

I think there is another reason... then he was still trying to find out his place in this industry... .today he knows he is priceless and doesnt need the confirmation from some website like IF ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Ok HCians... I know I am an amateur and I dont even have all the hi-fi tools that u girls have to make all those amazing siggies... I take so much time in just making such a simple thing... so excuse me

This is my way of telling u that I will be missing for most of tomorrow... 😃

hey sam nice creation...you are new to it !! and for a beginner its really cool !! at least its better than mine !!!!!

and yeah HC's two fav things to do !! Awww I miss watching him eating !! 
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

What if he does visit now as well.. ?😲😳😆Chup chup ke.. Without letting us know🤣 ?

See like and intelligent minds things alike... even I thought the same thing... it is possibility...  which needs to be given some mind!😉

But if he really does then he should realise how much he is being missed by his fans!😃
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

hey sam nice creation...you are new to it !! and for a beginner its really cool !! at least its better than mine !!!!!

and yeah HC's two fav things to do !! Awww I miss watching him eating !! 

Thanks for the kind words alina... I am still trying ... but I first need to find those tools which will help me make those siggies then I can experiment with them...

I miss seeing him!eating or not eating doesnt matter!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

See like and intelligent minds things alike... even I thought the same thing... it is possibility...  which needs to be given some mind!😉

But if he really does then he should realise how much he is being missed by his fans!😃

Yeah... If he does visit, he must be knowing our craziness...🤣 And must be definitely thinkin of coming back soon for our sake...😳😳
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the kind words alina... I am still trying ... but I first need to find those tools which will help me make those siggies then I can experiment with them...

I miss seeing him!eating or not eating doesnt matter!

Hey if you need any kind of help in it...pm me !!!! I know I'm no more in siggy making thingy but yeah I can help you with few amazing softwares !!!

Awww I miss him too !!!!!!
at least we know he is busy in decorating his room !! I hope he shares pics with us !!
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he he me too thinking the same who knows he may be chatting with us in disguise we dont know it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Yeah... If he does visit, he must be knowing our craziness...🤣 And must be definitely thinkin of coming back soon for our sake...😳😳

Dont think he is thinking of coming back yet.. the dude is busy re-designing his room... I mean what was the need .. he brought the house 2 years ago.. so why re-design so early 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣couldnt he wait for some more time... 😉 give us some news of some serial he has taken up... and then we could have waited for him to make an entry just like we waited for TL
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey if you need any kind of help in it...pm me !!!! I know I'm no more in siggy making thingy but yeah I can help you with few amazing softwares !!!

Awww I miss him too !!!!!!
at least we know he is busy in decorating his room !! I hope he shares pics with us !!

Ok sure thanks for the help.. Iwill once I get some free time on hand!

Dont keep hopes alina... the dude lets out only that info which he wants the world to know... and his room pics are too personal.. I dont think he would
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

he he me too thinking the same who knows he may be chatting with us in disguise we dont know it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haila dont make me choke on my dinner 😲

HC here 😲 in disguise😲... I sure hope not.. bcoz all day today I have spoken things which dont make sense to me also ...forget making sense to others 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣