Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
batao usey pata he nahi tha ki thr is a romantic side of actor inside him🤣🤣
now ask him🤣🤣
romance mein zamane ko peeche chodh dia
two back to back successful shows whose charcters and jodis bcum famous over night
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

How did Akshat happen?

Actually, a few months ago, I read on India-forums that a few people wrote that I should play a character that is very romantic, and I was on the look out for a such a role, and then Akshat came up, and I too found the character interesting, so I took it up. So its all thanks to my fans, who actually thought that I had a romantic side in me that would look good on screen.

Oh god so this means.. HC does visit IF... oh damn.. I better take precautions and not blabber away whatever comes to my mind!

So starting now... all serious and nice talks... no awwie talk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

🤣🤣🤣

anybody here[>:D<}

Yes I am ... but leaving soon

God bless Harshad
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

nope...we do not have any news on hc

i was thinking he might be shown coz exactly last yr today they hadaired his australia segment😳

So this mean I have been talking to a girl named Vandy for the past so many days 😲 and not to HC as I had imagined🤣 and that vandy ka dil ka connection is not all that strong the way she claims it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 with HC 😉 

And no just bcoz last year this date he was shown means nothing 😛
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam123_0

How did Akshat happen?

Actually, a few months ago, I read on India-forums that a few people wrote that I should play a character that is very romantic, and I was on the look out for a such a role, and then Akshat came up, and I too found the character interesting, so I took it up. So its all thanks to my fans, who actually thought that I had a romantic side in me that would look good on screen.

Oh god so this means.. HC does visit IF... oh damn.. I better take precautions and not blabber away whatever comes to my mind!

So starting now... all serious and nice talks... no awwie talk 🤣

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Sam you did knew this??? lolxxx
HC used to visit here...haven't heard anything from him in long time !!! but I really hope he does visits it...and see our hopeless condition !!! lolxxx

Harshad Rocks !!!
SunShine_A thumbnail

How did Akshat happen?

So starting now... all serious and nice talks... no awwie talk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

u stupo he used to😛🤣🤣 during LRL days
now he is busy man
kahan tym
sone se fursat kahan milti hain usey🥱🤣🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
but on a serious note why he doesn't visist now
we fans are same
his craze is same
FCs are very much same
thn why he don't and now whn he hav tym, can understand during Desh or TL tyms but why not post Desh days or now
and he visisted during Desh days so ab jab free hain toh kyun nahi
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Ok HCians... I know I am an amateur and I dont even have all the hi-fi tools that u girls have to make all those amazing siggies... I take so much time in just making such a simple thing... so excuse me

This is my way of telling u that I will be missing for most of tomorrow... 😃
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

How did Akshat happen?

So starting now... all serious and nice talks... no awwie talk 🤣

What if he does visit now as well.. ?😲😳😆Chup chup ke.. Without letting us know🤣 ?
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Sam you did knew this??? lolxxx
HC used to visit here...haven't heard anything from him in long time !!! but I really hope he does visits it...and see our hopeless condition !!! lolxxx

Harshad Rocks !!!

U think if I knew I would be doing so much bak bak here... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would have acted like a nice educated lady 😉 and not all 🤪

But HC should visit IF and also let us know... bcoz we dont know if he is a regular member here ... just that we dont know about it...but alina we are not in a hopeless condition but in a condition beyond hope!🤣🤣🤣🤣