Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

πŸ˜†
and btw...there's  no female version peeni haiπŸ˜†
nadzzz...
u rem the scene where onu was shown first with his family?????
i waswatching and realised there was soo much coldness in his eyes!!
how did hc manage to do it???

I actually dont have any idea about what you guys are discussing !!! but still jumping inside !!! lolxxx

Well di there is something about HC's eyes...they are just so expressive...and you know when he doesn't say anything its his eyes who speak so loud. His eyes are tiny in size but they have deep meaning in them. As in you know...he have this ability to talk with eyes !!!!!! I wish I can do that !!

btw come at Yahoo !!!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anuu2010

yes for the first time i posted 100 page of hcfcπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ bcoz  i used to post a comment but when i come back after somany days to post another the fanclub always finshed and new one was opened 🀣 🀣 🀣

congrats to u too then ananya😊
and this time..be regular😊
god bless harshad😳
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Firstly...Congrats on completing 100 pages Everyone !!
Wow finally a news about harshad !!!! I hope his room is ready before his birthday...and I really wish like last year this year too SBS do something on his birthday and show us Hc's white room !!! lolxxx

And di...I know you are really good and qualified interior designer...but please...White is a nice color !!! why you are not in favor of white?? According to me white makes room to look more big,decent, simple and a place where one can peacefully relax...and I think  it will suit Harshad !! He actually need some rest !! oh i know its been more than month now that he is resting and all...but dont worry once he would be back na then he would craving for sleep (just like me) lolxx

Anyone home ?????

wat abt hc taking us for a tour alina????
in his house😳😳😳
it does alina...white is a very nice colour...but very difficult to maintain
esp if u live in cities
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -vandy-

πŸ˜†
and btw...there's  no female version peeni haiπŸ˜†
nadzzz...
u rem the scene where onu was shown first with his family?????
i waswatching and realised there was soo much coldness in his eyes!!
how did hc manage to do it???

u mean in da movie dabang?!?! im clueless abt songs vandy πŸ˜• 

hey are u refering to da scene where he sits in da dark, wearin a white shirt, kinda drenched hair?!?!? if dats da scene, oooh my goodness he ws sooo damn hottt!!!! and i just love his wet hair

oops ur referring to da coldness of his eyes na?!? i got carried away with da drenched look πŸ€£ 

jokes apart, he's one of a kind vandy. i do watch shows of other actors but nobody strikes me in da heart like HC does. whenever i watch him on screen, deres dis nervousness in me ya know like butterflies in tummy sort of feelings... i dont feel da same way abt da other tv actors at present
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yaaay we crossed 100 pages wooo hooo!!!!! at dis rate, im sure we'l wrap things here by friday max πŸ₯³

hiya alina... we'r always home sweets!!! πŸ˜‰

congrats to u too😊
and u both better hide from me...
i will hog on hc???😲😲😲
VandyP thumbnail

I actually dont have any idea about what you guys are discussing !!! but still jumping inside !!! lolxxx

Well di there is something about HC's eyes...they are just so expressive...and you know when he doesn't say anything its his eyes who speak so loud. His eyes are tiny in size but they have deep meaning in them. As in you know...he have this ability to talk with eyes !!!!!! I wish I can do that !!

btw come at Yahoo !!!

i am on yahoo alina😊😊
and hc's best asset after his smile is his eyes😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

yes we must be in queue 🀣 but nadz di i want him to be in IF to see our craziness let him open a secret account and we hides it from vandy di 🀣 🀣

dont worry anu cz da rumour has it dat HC visits IF it seems... 
psst as per info given by vandy of course πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
VandyP thumbnail

u mean in da movie dabang?!?! im clueless abt songs vandy πŸ˜• 

hey are u refering to da scene where he sits in da dark, wearin a white shirt, kinda drenched hair?!?!? if dats da scene, oooh my goodness he ws sooo damn hottt!!!! and i just love his wet hair

oops ur referring to da coldness of his eyes na?!? i got carried away with da drenched look πŸ€£ 

jokes apart, he's one of a kind vandy. i do watch shows of other actors but nobody strikes me in da heart like HC does. whenever i watch him on screen, deres dis nervousness in me ya know like butterflies in tummy sort of feelings... i dont feel da same way abt da other tv actors at present

yes yes yes nadzzz
i was talking abt that scene onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love his wet hair too...but lets concenterate nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
same here sam...
frankly i haven't given any other actor a try after watching hc in desh...
for me my tv world starts and ends on hc😊
BIackSwan thumbnail

btw come at Yahoo !!!

ur more than welcome to jump in alina πŸ˜‰

yes his eyes are damn expressive πŸ˜ πŸ˜ not many ppl has dat hon and he's one blessed actor who can portray anything with two eyes. plus his expressions are not limited which is another plus factor... i can drool on & on & on... πŸ˜
VandyP thumbnail

dont worry anu cz da rumour has it dat HC visits IF it seems... 
psst as per info given by vandy of course πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

oye don't blame meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i have no idea abt it...
i've read and heard abt it in this fc...where previous members used to discuss the fact that hc visits his fc😊