BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

i am going to meet hc nadzzzπŸ˜†
sam planned it all for me...wanna join?πŸ˜‰

u bet i will, koi shak?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
need to get my visa ready πŸ˜†

awww sam's such a sweet girl... how selfless bil kul like taani πŸ˜ sooo not like me πŸ˜‰
mwaaah tnx sam!!!!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

u bet i will, koi shak?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
need to get my visa ready πŸ˜†

awww sam's such a sweet girl... how selfless bil kul like taani πŸ˜ sooo not like me πŸ˜‰
mwaaah tnx sam!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on second thoughts i am thinking of going alone...as per my original planπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i don't want extra people oggling at hc wen i meet himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yaar...its been 2 yrs...

maybe he didn't do it earlier😊
sam...usko thoda break de...he has worked non stop for 8 months...itna break toh banta hee haiπŸ˜†

u think we can connect that way???😲
oki lemme try then🀣
harshad aaj sbs mein zaroor dikhai denaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So ppl in india redesign their rooms every 2 years 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya so I gave him a break for so many days na... ab juice peene ka, aur acting me wapas aane ka... (well slightly changed the Munna bhai dialogues 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)! But true... It is so amazing that in 8 months he made such an impact as Onu and he was so right, that after TL people would want him to be paired with APK again just like AG πŸ‘... not that I want it.. but I keep seeing these posts on TL forum or msgs on his profile and know people want them back!

Ok if this comes true today I will have doubts if ur dil ka connection is connected to HC or Star news 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Or have I been chatting with HC himself for so many days 😲and he knew he was going to come on SBS today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sam123_0 thumbnail

first we have to count his teeth thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i'm ready to do this job🀣
hc tears aur royal palme ke tank ka koi connection nahi hai😑
its directly connected to bt's budget on glycerines🀣

Ok go ahead I have no interest in opening his mouth and counting his teeth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Just tell me the final number and also how much each tooth is worth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok so if HC does decide to come back with BT then lets attack BT office where they keep glycerine and set it on fire so we wont have HC-tear scenes 🀣🀣🀣🀣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

dude i ws referin to rajnikant's attire not me πŸ€£ well i'd rather wear a red shorts but i just haaate da color yellow arghhh πŸ˜• but if harshu likes yellow, im ready to do ANYTHIN for harshu πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

my english grammar's goin haywire tnx to da hottie... nope im not blamin him sam, but wat to do?!?!!? πŸ˜†

Ok since HC likes white... u may wear red shorts with white top... then u will be permitted to enter!

Stop blaming him for ur mistakes... poor guy talks such nice english... though he does make mistakes sometimes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but thats acceptable bcoz I find his mistakes cute as well... I tell u I am such a gone case right now!
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

So ppl in india redesign their rooms every 2 years 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ya so I gave him a break for so many days na... ab juice peene ka, aur acting me wapas aane ka... (well slightly changed the Munna bhai dialogues 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)! But true... It is so amazing that in 8 months he made such an impact as Onu and he was so right, that after TL people would want him to be paired with APK again just like AG πŸ‘... not that I want it.. but I keep seeing these posts on TL forum or msgs on his profile and know people want them back!

Ok if this comes true today I will have doubts if ur dil ka connection is connected to HC or Star news 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Or have I been chatting with HC himself for so many days 😲and he knew he was going to come on SBS today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
normal people don't do...
but hc doesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes sam...taanu made a very big impact...there's one full war on fb...who wants hc with whomπŸ˜†
no baba...its just dil ka connectionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and u have been chatting with a female called vandyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on second thoughts i am thinking of going alone...as per my original planπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i don't want extra people oggling at hc wen i meet himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes yes vandy goes alone and not bcoz she does not like people oggling at HC but bcoz I dont want HC to be terrified of all girls in his life ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... I know what all HC has to bear with vandy... .first she will start jumping seeing him... then she will think she has seen a ghost  and go white... then she will start tlaking at the speed of the fastest train in the world... I think that will be too much for HC to handle...I dont kow how will the poor guy will handle all this... so  i dont wnat him to run for his life seeing others ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Plane barke log bhejane ko pagal samjha hai kya mujko... πŸ˜›
VandyP thumbnail

Ok go ahead I have no interest in opening his mouth and counting his teeth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Just tell me the final number and also how much each tooth is worth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok so if HC does decide to come back with BT then lets attack BT office where they keep glycerine and set it on fire so we wont have HC-tear scenes 🀣🀣🀣🀣

oki sam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
umm i don't think he'll be working with bt again sam...had i been in his place...i wouldn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i like hc tear scenes.
i'm going to keep some stockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Yes yes vandy goes alone and not bcoz she does not like people oggling at HC but bcoz I dont want HC to be terrified of all girls in his life 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... I know what all HC has to bear with vandy... .first she will start jumping seeing him... then she will think she has seen a ghost  and go white... then she will start tlaking at the speed of the fastest train in the world... I think that will be too much for HC to handle...I dont kow how will the poor guy will handle all this... so  i dont wnat him to run for his life seeing others 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Plane barke log bhejane ko pagal samjha hai kya mujko... πŸ˜›

oye😲😲😲
hc has handled fans before...so he knows how to dealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and no running for life plzzz🀣🀣🀣
mujhe aur hc ko chhor do🀣🀣🀣
sam123_0 thumbnail

wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

normal people don't do...
but hc doesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes sam...taanu made a very big impact...there's one full war on fb...who wants hc with whomπŸ˜†
no baba...its just dil ka connectionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and u have been chatting with a female called vandyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh ... I am sure they all want him back with AG or APK.. but it is a No for both from my side... I loved their pairing but want to see him with others now

I will decide that after 2.30pm (indian std time) today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣