Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like another channel is ending its show and the fans are not happy with it! So I guess every channel has the same story and the same reason for ending the most loved show on that channel. But this one is also Ekta's show that is ending... so I wonder is it EK problem or the channels having problems with her!

HC everyday is becoming depressing than the previous one... time to get on ur feet and start sending out some news... it is high time buddy!😳
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Looks like another channel is ending its show and the fans are not happy with it! So I guess every channel has the same story and the same reason for ending the most loved show on that channel. But this one is also Ekta's show that is ending... so I wonder is it EK problem or the channels having problems with her!

HC everyday is becoming depressing than the previous one... time to get on ur feet and start sending out some news... it is high time buddy!😳

Well I dont know howz mistake it is...whether channel or the production house...the mostly affected people are FANS !!!! I know actors and other cast crew members also affected by this as its the only way to work for most of them !!!!
But fans!!! well you can see its examples over here at FC !!!!
Anyway God Bless You Harshad...and I know you would be back soon...I actually have a high hope with this !!!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLJS3g2FA4[/YOUTUBE]

Hotness persoinfied☺️ I certainly have no words
I just want to know what magic this guy hols I mean watchng I was like engrossed not once anyothr thought came just seeing the two as if world doesn't exists
and while seeing HC as onu I just want to see him Onu and with AK as Taani

awieee he is surely the most finest actor on television atm
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
seeing him as Prem with Premeer makes me feel that no, no jodi can ever create such chemistry ever, so hot, so passionate, so sizzling

and when watch him as Onu with Taani, feels no this is it, no jodi can go even naer to this, so cute with touch of hotness

HC made me so fickle minded😡🤣🤣

now waiting for next wonder
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

😡😡You bet ... first of all u are throwing a party for HC and that too u are getting hard drinks for it 😲 how dare u😆

And you want to keep HC for urself...ok I leave Vandy to take care of this 🤣

stop me if u can sam but im on a roll cz i'v already plottin here 😆 tum sab can sing 'talli huwa' while i can sing 'chori kiyare jiya' with harshu

wow life's sooo beautiful... 😍
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

seeing him as Prem with Premeer makes me feel that no, no jodi can ever create such chemistry ever, so hot, so passionate, so sizzling

and when watch him as Onu with Taani, feels no this is it, no jodi can go even naer to this, so cute with touch of hotness

HC made me so fickle minded😡🤣🤣

now waiting for next wonder

So Aashi u finally do agree that it is HC-magic ... More than the script, the other actors in the show, he is the ONE. The others things are just added factors... I am not taking away credit from anyone here... other actors, scripts, and the rest of it. But it is HC who makes u go all 😍 and for me most of the time it is 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

stop me if u can sam but im on a roll cz i'v already plottin here 😆 tum sab can sing 'talli huwa' while i can sing 'chori kiyare jiya' with harshu

wow life's sooo beautiful... 😍

Well u have the party organiser (Vandy) doing all sorts of unofficial things... then how can a poor soul like myself stop u guys... 😡

But I do know what I will do... vandy wants to do things without HC knowledge... so I know what and how to damage u guys... I will go tell HC what u are doing... .then u can go sing... "dost dost na raha... pyar pyar na raha"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

😆
u will definitely...
and a little vodka will have no such effect on me...u need to increase ur  dose for me atleast😆
and forget abt having hc for urself😆
the moment this fc runs mad...
the first target will be hc himself😆😆

no worries vandy babes i'll increase da vodka dosage 🥳 🥳
dis party's sooo gonna rock... wooo hooo!!!!!!!!

btw who's bringin food?!?! shall i bring some vodkaISH cup cakes?!?! 😉
jeez im losin my senses here... all i could think of is vodka... HC's nasha has certainly struck me pretty bad oopsy...
BIackSwan thumbnail

Well u have the party organiser (Vandy) doing all sorts of unofficial things... then how can a poor soul like myself stop u guys... 😡

But I do know what I will do... vandy wants to do things without HC knowledge... so I know what and how to damage u guys... I will go tell HC what u are doing... .then u can go sing... "dost dost na raha... pyar pyar na raha"🤣

shushhh 😈 dont u dare tell tales to our hottie... MIND IT 🤣 🤣

HC doesn't have to know everythin bachchi so chill 😆 anyways with my whole vodka status, im sure vandy will throw me out of da party even before it gets started 🤣 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail

Aah ha... running away bcoz u are getting busted! 🤣

Ok we have HC no worries...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

hope u kept at least a piece of HC for me... 😉