Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

I know I was like did HC do it on purpose or was it a mistake.. bcoz I am sure he knows what tsunami will hit him in royal palms

But kya fiyda yaar... u live closer to him than me but still u are useless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u can do nothing to block his way!

u know sam...that article came out in the afternoon and by late evening every single hcian had checked that site!😆😆😆
it was all over...royal palmswas the hottest topic😆😆
right from FB to msn😆😆😆
i think it was a mistake😆😆😆
i'm sure the security recieves quite a no. of visitors every day enquiring abt him😆😆😆
oye i'm not useless
its just that i've promised something to one of my friends...my first hcian friend😳
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

girls im sorry i couldn't join u guys for any HC discussions cz it's a busy day at office...

vandy, i'l send da invitation asap...

love ya harshu 😍

no need to say sorry nadzz😊
work and studies always come first...
but hand in hand with hc😉😆😆
u just keep working on the ivitation side by side...

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

none of watever u r saying😆😆😆😆

all i know is that hc will never call me auntyjee...no matter wat!
and my blissful period se i meant...right from 18th may till 15th august...the age gap between me and hc reduces from 3 to 2 yrs...
the very thought makes me happy😳😳😳😆😆😆
well this cute quote was not in any article...
this was in an interview on  4th sep 2010 on E24 channel which the channel people never uploaded...😡😡😡
but some lucky ones like us got to see it😳😳😳
wen he talked abt salman khan.,...this is wat he said and added"i don't know...wat will i say...maybe i'll tell him that i'm an actor like u"😊
the look in his eyes was just like one of us...wen we talk abt him😳😳

Ok first tho I did not understand head or tail of ur line that age gap reduces... bcoz I was like ok HC is going to be one year older but how can vandy grow younger... then realised u bday is on 16th august kya? God kitna scriptic bolti ho.. maybe I am a bit slow today bcoz I have too much other stuff to do.

Damn those E24 channel people.. are they like ZTV where they wont let the shows to be uploaded somehwere...

Oh that is so cute.. telling him he is also an actor !
sam123_0 thumbnail

i know😆😆😆😆

so next time wen he says any such thing...instead of getting offfended...all females who r still not in zombie state should make sure hc does not turn them into one!😆😆😆
btw i've replied to some of ur earlier posts too😉
still in the process though!😆

No no  I want as many females as possible in HC-zombie state... I love to know that the guy I am so fond of, so proud of.. has so many fans! So let HC keep claiming he does not have fans I love it!😳

Yes I have noticed it! Good girl! Keep continuing 🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Ok first tho I did not understand head or tail of ur line that age gap reduces... bcoz I was like ok HC is going to be one year older but how can vandy grow younger... then realised u bday is on 16th august kya? God kitna scriptic bolti ho.. maybe I am a bit slow today bcoz I have too much other stuff to do.

Damn those E24 channel people.. are they like ZTV where they wont let the shows to be uploaded somehwere...

Oh that is so cute.. telling him he is also an actor !

😆😆😆😆
hmm...they uploaded every other actor's segment...but hc😡😡😡
infact the reporter was an hc fan too😆😆😆
VandyP thumbnail

No no  I want as many females as possible in HC-zombie state... I love to know that the guy I am so fond of, so proud of.. has so many fans! So let HC keep claiming he does not have fans I love it!😳

Yes I have noticed it! Good girl! Keep continuing 🤣

😆😆😆
god bless him for having a fan like u😆😆😆
and sorry for the one liner😆
sam123_0 thumbnail

u know sam...that article came out in the afternoon and by late evening every single hcian had checked that site!😆😆😆

it was all over...royal palmswas the hottest topic😆😆
right from FB to msn😆😆😆
i think it was a mistake😆😆😆
i'm sure the security recieves quite a no. of visitors every day enquiring abt him😆😆😆
oye i'm not useless
its just that i've promised something to one of my friends...my first hcian friend😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor securities... must have busted HC for the blunder! trying to control all the females 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So if ur friend does not come down for many more days we all have to suffer kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣But Vandy seriously when u do meet him... please sab kuch detail me bata dena... I wish u get this day sooner than later!
VandyP thumbnail

Continuing the rest of Nadz's message from Karan 🤣

Why oh Why is this guy so good! That he makes u fall in love all over again everytime!

Spoke to harshad today after a long time! Feels nice when u talk to people who are genuine and good hearted! Specially in the atmosphere we work in..such people are a breath of fresh air! True rockstar and yes I gave ur messages and love to him

@ bold
karan actually said that???😲😲😲
o boy i'm loving it
god bless harshad😊
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

[yeahhh everytime she has but could nvr win🤣🤣 I am way smarter😎

get back bolke nvr cums back🤣🤣

ohkkk bye
but maine toh aaj 100 tak jaane ka paucha tha and tu kisi kaam ki nahi hain😡

i'm back this time😡😡😡😡
mujhe yuu hee badnaam kiye jaa rahi hai!
pics tune post kiye...clear nahi aaye toh main kya karoo???😕
it seems IF is also in love with hc...won't share him with us!😆
VandyP thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor securities... must have busted HC for the blunder! trying to control all the females 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So if ur friend does not come down for many more days we all have to suffer kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣But Vandy seriously when u do meet him... please sab kuch detail me bata dena... I wish u get this day sooner than later!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
imagine hc coming back from shoot and security complaining to him'sir aapko kisne bola itna hot aur handsome banne ke liye?? saara din yahaan larkiyaan aapse milne aati hain...aur humaree marital life pe asar parta hai"🤣🤣🤣
hopefully sam...i hope i meet him soon😳