Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh vandy thank you thank you thank you... aashi u are in jail till ur jailor that is me thinks of letting u go free!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar HC how can u do this to us... ek bar just come to this FC and u will know what u have made nice, normal, young, homely girls into 😭
😆😆😆
dodging aashi sandals😆😆😆😆
do u tghink we should start protesting infront of his house😆😆😆
 for causing such things to us😉

One FC wont be enough 😆

HC tho is not aware of so many things... bcoz he does not understand them..."chote kuuve ka menkad hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😆😆😆😆
no comments😆😆
harshad is the best😳

Work people hote tho pakka kar leti... but this is something for my next uni decision...

Uff teeth... 😍... but I like it when he gives sweet cute small smile not like with full length smile... I dont know i think it is just me... like I did notlike him laughing during that Ram-Sita natak... though I loved loved his smile when he eats those chits to make Taani smile!
ohh
then u better go sam...
we'll do it after u r free😊
that sweet cute smile with his bunny teeth?😍
Originally posted by -vandy-

nope abby...
i've seen him talking abt salman khan...and believe me.,...he was in salman zombie state😆😆😆
but i'm sure he doesn't do wat all we do...😆😆😆
and mind u sam...its not just young girls...but women like us too😳
Yes there is a vast difference between the two zombie states! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont call urself a women... then when u leave the queue and meet him,... HC might call u "aunty jee" 🤣🤣🤣🤣... women hai tho kya ...u r still a girl!

I think recently one dance show got over which sushant singh rajput was part of and everyone was screaming their lungs off that he should have  won but it seems he did not... and some other guy won it.. I think SSR was used bcoz he and his GF were part of it and they were used to increase TRPs... so it is true for all reality shows!

But if harshad ki dil ghanti rings for this... then i will just support it even if it means seeing being someone other than himself and doing all that drama... bcoz if others can do it then he can also ... as he is part of the same industry. Though he has always stood out from the rest of them... he might just stand out in this one as well ⭐️
same here sam...if hc decides to be a part of anything...i know that i'll be supporting it...
for me its he who matters...
and knowing hc i'm sure that he'll not let us down...by entering into some show filled with dirty politics...nor will he ever become a part of something like that!

hmm thats quite possible u know😆😆😆
btw...do hc zombie do not fall into the female category????😆😆😆😆
abb koi female hc ko dekh kar rasta poochhegi toh auntyjee hee hogi...🥱
hum mein se koi hota toh pehle faint ho jaata😆😆😆
Hmm good question... Harshad is way too smart.. .he does not count HC-zombie state people as females! and he makes sure that we never come out of that state like ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know rasta poocha yaar... but that is so sad! But I dont blame the aunty bcoz what if she was like me who did not  and still does not watch serials at all .. apart from HC ones!

Yes there is a vast difference between the two zombie states! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont call urself a women... then when u leave the queue and meet him,... HC might call u "aunty jee" 🤣🤣🤣🤣... women hai tho kya ...u r still a girl!
he won't...i'm sure of that😃😃😃
one more week to go...😳
and then the 3 months blissful period of mine starts😍

and there's definitely a lot of difference inthe zombie states sam...but not its common in one respect..
"hc too doesn't know wat he'll tell salman wen he gets to meet him..."😳😆😆😆

😆😆😆
dodging aashi sandals😆😆😆😆
do u tghink we should start protesting infront of his house😆😆😆
 for causing such things to us😉

do we know the exact address of his new house... we just know the area... 🤣🤣🤣 so where do we protest... ... lets block the roads to that area... and stop all communications... so people will make sure he comes out of his hiding 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmm good question... Harshad is way too smart.. .he does not count HC-zombie state people as females! and he makes sure that we never come out of that state like ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know rasta poocha yaar... but that is so sad! But I dont blame the aunty bcoz what if she was like me who did not  and still does not watch serials at all .. apart from HC ones!
😆😆😆😆😆
and wen he asks for his female fans...
he wants to target the ones who r still not in the zombie state😆😆😆
smarty harshad😆😆

ohh
then u better go sam...
we'll do it after u r free😊
that sweet cute smile with his bunny teeth?😍
Dont worry I am workig side by side... cant let my life go ... but yeah i might log out soon.. lets see

Harshad kaha ho!