Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 38

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

hmm last month one day i just like that i said hc is like my bro this girls are adament in teasing me that you accepted him as bro so you should see him as bro only so no option i accepted 🤣  but ashi there for sis competion i didnt expected 🤣

But why on earth would u say something like that... is something I cant comprehend  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 were u watching or remember some HC scene where he was acting like a bro!

Yes aashi always goes my bro this my bro that... but she is sort of confused as well.😕.. sometime when we praise HC for something .. she goes all credit does not go to him alone... it needs to be shared with Heer/ Taani  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuu2010

me too joined fb only two months before 🤣 🤣

Good for you... but I dont intend to join FB .. so all HC news has to reach me here only  🤣 🤣 🤣

Me running off now... nice chatting with you. BTW just a side note... I think FC rules are that u cant make onliners so please avoid them next time😃

Harshad rocks...
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sam: I knw right...most of his recent pics with fans he is not ready and has made a wierd face! but he still looks sooo 😍😍😍

and If I ever get to meet him I'll make sure he's ready for the pic and then I'll get the pic clicked🤣

God Bless HC
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well anu nothinmg made me think its old pic, it actually old pic🤣🤣 it was of the tym whn HC went Indore fr Talash - e baliye auditions
almost 3 years back🤣 or more thn 2 years🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@sam: I knw right...most of his recent pics with fans he is not ready and has made a wierd face! but he still looks sooo 😍😍

and If I ever get to meet him I'll make sure he's ready for the pic and then I'll get the pic clicked🤣

God Bless HC

Ok good I will wait for that right pic now  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes he still looks all 😍 but thats bcoz we are duffers and we always like everything he does  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunShine_A

well anu nothinmg made me think its old pic, it actually old pic🤣🤣 it was of the tym whn HC went Indore fr Talash - e baliye auditions

almost 3 years back🤣 or more thn 2 years🤣

Annu didnt doubt it was an old ... i doubted it... what makes u think like that bcoz if u r talking about his dress then it is own so he can wear it whenever he wants  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL But I know it is old just trying to see if someone here can give me an exact answer  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

Ok good I will wait for that right pic now  🤣
Yes he still looks all 😍 but thats bcoz we are duffers and we always like everything he does  🤣

Mee 2 wiating for that lovely day when I meet him and I won't just get one pic but loads ... one is not enough🤣 

ya when it comes to HC we knw nothing...we just want to sit there stare at him😍 and keep on talking about him😍

ufff HC what have you done!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Nadz di and sam: Thank-you sooo much for sharing the tweet message by Karan...That is by far the BEST tweet KK has ever done! Whatever he said is sooo true...Harshad sure is a rockstar😃

@Ashlehsa: Thank-you for sharing the pic...is it a fan meeting harshad??😕
and ufff I'm so jealous all girls meeting Harshuuu...when will I meet him?!?!?!, I want a pic with him sooo bad
Hey he's your brother right...please meri meeting fix karwa do uske saath!?😃🤣🤣...I'll give you loads and loads of chocolates!😉😆

May God Bless HC and us...and May i get to meet him soon😳

yeahhh I know
yes it a fan met him during 08 Talash e baliye auditions
I know who doesn't waant yaar
yaar is behen ko khud chance nahi mila milne ka teri kaise meeting fix karwayun😔ROFLROFL

batameez restos yaa mall mein ata ahe nahi
though we share same mall in tertams of liking but still nft i hv seen him thr😡Ouch
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sure sam i wont post oneliner thanks for remainding me the rules😊

hmm actually i said harshu as bro in a confused stage 🤣  yes but really want a bro like premrag😳but this girls rememberd it so i accepted in a confused stage 🤣 🤣  well me too going aswell had a nice chat with you😊
sam123_0 thumbnail

Mee 2 wiating for that lovely day when I meet him and I won't just get one pic but loads ... one is not enough🤣 

ya when it comes to HC we knw nothing...we just want to sit there stare at him😍 and keep on talking about him😍

ufff HC what have you done!

None of us have yet figured out what he has done  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

But he has put us in a HC-zombie state!

God bless him