Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

But does not mean he is going to take it up.. .or he is thinking about it... just being approached! Wel I am just questining bcoz zI dont know if I want to see him in this 🤣

Hey what's HC has been approached?? did I missed something???
Is there some reality show???

Gosh I again feel like Alien from venus !!!! uggghhh
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hey what's HC has been approached?? did I missed something???
Is there some reality show???

Gosh I again feel like Alien from venus !!!! uggghhh

hey Alina😊

well nothing is confirm yet but chugalkhor aunty said today that Harshad might come in this new reality show on SP called "survivors"

We'r still not sure as the man himself did not say anything yet!
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

hey Alina😊

well nothing is confirm yet but chugalkhor aunty said today that Harshad might come in this new reality show on SP called "survivors"

We'r still not sure as the man himself did not say anything yet!

Heyyy😊

Oh Harshad in survivors?? Is that the new reality show which is suppose to be aired on SP??? I really dont want HC to be back with this channel !! I know Kis desh and TL did aired on SP...but still after what happened with TL...I actually dont want HC to be a part of some show which airs on SP !!!

Anyway...I know he would be taking a correct decision !!!

btw, is survivors is like Iss Jungle se mujhy bachao???...if yes...then it might be really a new thing For HC...I wish he takes it lolxxx
Originally posted by -Alina-

Heyyy😊

Oh Harshad in survivors?? Is that the new reality show which is suppose to be aired on SP??? I really dont want HC to be back with this channel !! I know Kis desh and TL did aired on SP...but still after what happened with TL...I actually dont want HC to be a part of some show which airs on SP !!!

Anyway...I know he would be taking a correct decision !!!

btw, is survivors is like Iss Jungle se mujhy bachao???...if yes...then it might be really a new thing For HC...I wish he takes it lolxxx

Exactly i don't want Harshuu on SP their just so biased🤢

and I'm not sure if it will be like  iss jungle se mujhe bachao!

Actually personally I don't want HC in any reality show as all are scripted and I know HC can't fake it to be someone who he is not and help raise trps! I never liked Reality shows so I don't want him in any reality show!

well lets wait and watch what HC decides and no matter what I'll always support HC😃 cause I knw he'll do what is good for him!

God Bless Harshuuu
Exactly even I don't want her in any reality show
dunno but the thought itself is so creepy, I dunno bas am not liking the idea coz evn its Indian version of tht survivor serioes thn also remember Indian series full of scripted politics and controveries and thought of seeing HC in midst of all this is just ahhh
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Exactly even I don't want her in any reality show
dunno but the thought itself is so creepy, I dunno bas am not liking the idea coz evn its Indian version of tht survivor serioes thn also remember Indian series full of scripted politics and controveries and thought of seeing HC in midst of all this is just ahhh

Her?!?!?! are yaar atleast don't change Harshuu's gender🤣🤣

and I totally agree with you don't want HC in all that drama and controversies!
I just can't see him there! 😕

Her?!?!?! are yaar atleast don't change Harshuu's gender🤣🤣

and I totally agree with you don't want HC in all that drama and controversies!
I just can't see him there! 😕
ohhh ignore I make hell amount of blunders while typingROFL ahh not evn in dreams, only one such muh bola bhai i have, don't want to loose him😛ROFL

ohhh ignore I make hell amount of blunders while typing🤣 ahh not evn in dreams, only one such muh bola bhai i have, don't want to loose him😛🤣

O ryt okay!
may u and your bhai stay happy forever, kisi ki nazar na lage🤣

I don't want Harshu to be my brother☺️🤣

O ryt okay!
may u and your bhai stay happy forever, kisi ki nazar na lage🤣

I don't want Harshu to be my brother☺️🤣
I know no1 wants to or say no1 has tht strength
but dubnno seeing him I always geta feeling of a bro, frst thing i loved about him ws his adorable nature and his love towards his is
so yeahh😆😆😆

Prem used to gve me same feelings and HC as well

I know no1 wants to or say no1 has tht strength
but dubnno seeing him I always geta feeling of a bro, frst thing i loved about him ws his adorable nature and his love towards his is
so yeahh😆😆😆

Prem used to gve me same feelings and HC as well

Okay you can have your bro all to yourself😆

Prem was just the best bro ever man! prem was so perfect!
and HC 😍

God bless HC