Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hey Nadz di...

I see you guys are going very fast in finishing HC FC's...and I hate it that I can't come here regularly these days! got important exams coming up! I so hate this

but once my exams are over I'll try to come more often and join discussions on HC😍

and your making HC siggies...can't wait to see them
and Lol I can totally understand you...we HCian's can't help but stare at his pics😍😍, when I made some stuff on HC thats exactly what happened to me!πŸ˜†

heyyy abby πŸ€—

no worries hon just peep in for now and come back full time when ur exams over. harshu & we will be here waitin for u...😳

yup more than dat, i take ages to finish a vm cz hc's too hot to handle and i lose my concentration from time to time πŸ€£ πŸ€£

will post da siggies when im done... 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Now listen u school going kiddoπŸ˜‰.. that is one blame u cant put on HC... he has finished his BE remember and he did it for his parents... so u better get back to ur books now ... pass ur exams in flying colors and come back here to do more HCing🀣🀣🀣 Good luck with ur studies and then with ur exams!

well HC did his Studies properly cause he didn't have any Hot hunk to drool on πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and he wasn't crazy like us! whereas we have this really cool dude to drool and dream overπŸ˜πŸ˜†

but yes I'll follow HC's steps study good for parents...pass my exams and then lots and lots of HCing!πŸ˜‰

Thank-youπŸ˜ƒ
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ im on it boss!!!!!!! 

i mite just doze off in between so dont take any notice of it babesπŸ˜‰ 
again... it's all cz of hc πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Now if u do that I will threaten u like vandy did to me this morning... with post leap heer ki aatma🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Now u cant risk it... it gets everything done asap!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Harshad rocks!
-Abigail- thumbnail

heyyy abby πŸ€—

no worries hon just peep in for now and come back full time when ur exams over. harshu & we will be here waitin for u...😳

yup more than dat, i take ages to finish a vm cz hc's too hot to handle and i lose my concentration from time to time πŸ€£ πŸ€£

will post da siggies when im done... 

Yes will be back full-time after exams!πŸ˜ƒ

and that line of yours: harshu & we will be here waitin for u... > Love it...Just the thought that HC would be waiting is like πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ and love you guys

will be waiting for your siggies...😊

God Bless HC
sam123_0 thumbnail

well HC did his Studies properly cause he didn't have any Hot hunk to drool on πŸ€£πŸ€£ and he wasn't crazy like us! whereas we have this really cool dude to drool and dream overπŸ˜πŸ˜†

but yes I'll follow HC's steps study good for parents...pass my exams and then lots and lots of HCing!πŸ˜‰

Thank-youπŸ˜ƒ

Well u never know... he might have been drooling over salman khan bcoz he is his fan! But obviously there is a difference between his drooling and us! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Well u never know... he might have been drooling over salman khan bcoz he is his fan! But obviously there is a difference between his drooling and us! 🀣

Yes he likes salman khan but I'm sure he wasn't as crazy as us!🀣🀣🀣

OMG! i can't even imagine HC sitting infront of his computer and staring at salman khan🀣🀣🀣

but we can sit all day long and stare at HC's pics πŸ˜πŸ˜
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anyone home??
I'm  so damn sorry...I just woke up now...I think i was dead exhausted !!!
And like its in the saying...jo sota hai woh khota hai...and I have missed all the fun !!! :'(

Anyway I hope someone is still there to help me in making this FC hit 50 !!!!

Harshad Rocks !!!

And yesss...I missed first two episodes of kis desh !!!! No no I wasn't sleeping at that time...as mera power cut hogaya tha !!! koi baat nahi...ab tak Prem ki entry nahi hoi hai so its fine !!!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes will be back full-time after exams!πŸ˜ƒ

and that line of yours: harshu & we will be here waitin for u... > Love it...Just the thought that HC would be waiting is like πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ and love you guys

will be waiting for your siggies...😊

God Bless HC

awww we love u too baby doll...😳 yes harshu will indeed be here...

ok im off to my siggy oven before sam triggers a gun@me ciao!!!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Hey Anyone home??

I'm  so damn sorry...I just woke up now...I think i was dead exhausted !!!
And like its in the saying...jo sota hai woh khota hai...and I have missed all the fun !!! :'(

Anyway I hope someone is still there to help me in making this FC hit 50 !!!!

Harshad Rocks !!!

And yesss...I missed first two episodes of kis desh !!!! No no I wasn't sleeping at that time...as mera power cut hogaya tha !!! koi baat nahi...ab tak Prem ki entry nahi hoi hai so its fine !!!

Yes me is still here see i am working so hard! Not sure about 50 though I have been here all day and now I am just too tired!

Ok no more missing kis desh... u have to see everything related to HC  on screen! But where is it airing n how come others dont talk about it!πŸ˜•
sam123_0 thumbnail

awww we love u too baby doll...😳 yes harshu will indeed be here...

ok im off to my siggy oven before sam triggers a gun@me ciao!!!!!

I am not into gun violence 😑😑😑 dont u dare !🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I tho dont even threaten people... learnt doing it this morning from vandy who threaten me with post leap heer ki aatma🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Harshad rocks!