Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes but lets just pray that he gets his full credit in whatever he does... the other day I was rewatching some kis desh scene and I kept thinking do these award show jugdes have buttons for eyes ... cant they see the talent or they just ignore it on purpose!

talk abt it sam πŸ˜• it ws like pure torture watchin ppl (who btw didn't even get to perform on particular awards shows) receiving award when he ws seated at da function after performing

no offence to da winners but it was clearly visible hw some ppl could give a blind eye to great acting skills and reward puppet shows instead... πŸ₯± i dont understand indian tv juries at all 
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

alinaaa πŸ€—

i tried not to post anythin but couldn't help cz sam & vandy almost knoced my head on da wall for not postin any comments πŸ€£ πŸ€£

What all morning u were sitting and smiling reading our posts! 😑 Vandy did not have breakfast and I didnt even get coffee to get this thing rolling ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
so u better take charge now and finish this soon... i might have to leave soon to help mom!

Harshad time to give new footage of urs
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How do u know... he might just ask... "so vandy tell me how big a fan are u... what else do u know apart from staring at me with ur mouth open" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Then I can see u talking at a speed of the world fastest Japanese bullet train 🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣
u mean he'll ask me to do a task which'll prove if i'm his biggest fan ot not?🀣🀣🀣
and i think my mouth will be closedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i actually don't know wat will i end up doing samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

regional films are not bollywood na?!?!? pls clarify vandy cz im clueless like on  most occasional πŸ˜•

nope nadzzz
regional films are films made in different indian languages
since hc doesn't have typical south indian looks nor knows the language...so u r not going to be luckyπŸ˜† and we can chalk them out of our list...
but there are loads of regional languages!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

jungle mein u have fruit trees tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and they do get a supply of staples...
like rice etc..
but luxurious item...u need to get the tasks done...
and since food suppply is limited...
u need to get extra food😊
all i know is that hc is going to lose a lot of weight

Yeah but u dont catch ur fruits 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I dont like the idea of HC loosing weight... no 😑... but if after finishing a task they get luxuiours items then HC will never loose weight... he will make sure he finishes all his tasks bcoz there is food at the other end 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
BIackSwan thumbnail

What all morning u were sitting and smiling reading our posts! 😑 Vandy did not have breakfast and I didnt even get coffee to get this thing rolling 🀣
so u better take charge now and finish this soon... i might have to leave soon to help mom!

uh oh ws hopin u wouldn't notice dis but i ws clearly wrong πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
ok im gonna bang my  head once and for all baba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u guys skipped ur suppeer fr FC😲😲
BIackSwan thumbnail

🀣
u mean he'll ask me to do a task which'll prove if i'm his biggest fan ot not?🀣🀣🀣

i know wat vandy would do...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
she'l just stare at harshu's eyes like a stalker and harshu might start runnin for his life πŸ€£ πŸ€£ after dat, i can take a shot at harhsu cz i'v been waitin to take one step ahead of da queue..

ooops followed closely by sam who has no idea why she's in da queue πŸ€£ πŸ€£
sam123_0 thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nah I think ur mouth will be open... u wont realise it but trust me in the most exciting or most awaited moment u always have ur mouth open 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

I dont know about u... but I think i will just make a fool out of myself ! and the poor guy not knowing how to react wont know what to do 🀣🀣🀣🀣
VandyP thumbnail

What all morning u were sitting and smiling reading our posts! 😑 Vandy did not have breakfast and I didnt even get coffee to get this thing rolling 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†
naya footage aayega...
i think survivor see hee related kuch aayega😊
i think we'll get something this weekendπŸ˜†