Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ok just found out about that Survivor show... doesnt sound something HC might take up specially the part of "catching their own food" but we never know

Test your Mettle, in the Ultimate Battle. A battle of wits, of integrity, of existence amongst most basic of elements. While few will falter and others will stumble, only One will make it across the path to blazing glory, to win 'SURVIVOR INDIA ' THE ULTIMATE BATTLE'.

'Survivor' is a reality television game show that enjoys popularity in several countries across the world. Premiered 11 years ago in the USA, it has completed 21 seasons there, and has been successfully produced in over 48 countries worldwide.

'SURVIVOR INDIA ' THE ULTIMATE BATTLE' will test the spirit of 20 ordinary, yet extraordinary people, marooned on an uninhabited tropical island.

While the contestants will catch their own food, build their own shelter and order their own society, they will be pitted against each other in tests of strategy and guile. Every episode the contestants will gather to vote one from amongst them off the island. In never before seen conditions on Indian Television, nineteen competitors will leave the island, while One will emerge triumphant ...the sole SURVIVOR.

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

I think she was too upset with the abrupt decision and did not bother giving a meaning ful ending😡 In a way she actually might have lost some fans bcoz people who are not really crazy like us for Harshad might not come back to see one of her next serials.

I know poor guy wont have that option ever! we will add that in his contract only 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ohh plzzz
ekta lost interest in the show right after its launch🥱🥱🥱
and neways i don't like her shows
it was hc who was making me watch them
will u believe me if i say that barring hc's 2 shows..the only bt show i've watched is .is kahi toh hoga😆😆😆
if i'm not wrong...hc's gets his contract reviewed by CINTAA people😆
so lets bribe cintaa people first😆😆😆

VandyP thumbnail

Oh poor vandy... the lallu effect on aashi made vandy raise her hands in surrender 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I now know why Prem decided to leave his house on 18th june when his father kicked him... he knew if he had not left... lallu would start with his bhashan which he could no longer take 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dekh!
picchle teen din say she is writing such long posts
i can't strain my eyes so much...😭😭😭
and i don't even read them fully😆😆😆
i know😉
prem knew living all alone in the chawl with heer and meher was a better option😉😆😆😆
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

dekho😡

i hate IF😡😡😡😡
i don't know...we r hitting as many pages as possible...
hail hc!
but raaz ki baat😉
i love eating ...esp outside food...so i decided to use hc as an excuse😆😆

Yes 27 more to go...

Outside food😲... but HC likes ghar ka khana... so u are suppose to like that only 🤣🤣🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Yes I feel that too... but then I get scared that he might get lost in that big world and not make such a big name like he has in the TV industry! WE have seen other TV actors failing in bollywood in the past ...Cant see something like this for HC...

But maybe he should give it a try! We never know...

telly pe wat is happening sam???
i mean good shows with good actors r closing down
i don't know...even i'm in two minds...
one part says he should try bolly now...but seeing rajeev and srk coming back to telly...the other parts says a big no no to this idea
VandyP thumbnail

Yes 27 more to go...

Outside food😲... but HC likes ghar ka khana... so u are suppose to like that only 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hmm😆😆
hc likes ghar ka khana coz he's not the one who's cooking it🤣🤣
if he was suppose to be cooking it...he would've loved baahar ka khana🤣
and why am i suppose to like watever hc likes?😲
fyi
he likes anjeer milkshake and loves vegetarian food🤢
i hate that flavour of anjeer and am a bhukkar non vegetarian😆
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

ohh plzzz

ekta lost interest in the show right after its launch🥱🥱🥱
and neways i don't like her shows
it was hc who was making me watch them
will u believe me if i say that barring hc's 2 shows..the only bt show i've watched is .is kahi toh hoga😆😆😆
if i'm not wrong...hc's gets his contract reviewed by CINTAA people😆
so lets bribe cintaa people first😆😆😆

Oh I tho dont watch any serials be it ekta's or not! why would I not believe u... i dont belong to ekta world and trust my friends 🤣🤣🤣

Where do u get all these minor informations from... Ok CINTAA people it is then... lets try to get hold of some one there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can we also add a clause in his contract... the ending of the show CANNOT be meaningless 🤣🤣🤣🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh me back... sorry girls...

i dont want HC to step into bollywood, it's too much competition and those who have churned from tv to B-town haven't done well and da only exception is srk...

HC needs a good production house and an unbiased tv channel... wonder they exist in dis plastic world ðŸ˜•
VandyP thumbnail

Vandy sab log aap ke peche kyu pade rehte hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Yes I blame everything on him for last 3 years now! I walk around smiling without a reason, i keep forgetting things, get late to appointments... all because of him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

god knows😆😆😆😆
there u go! one more person who blames hc for everything😆😆😆😆
do u think hc ko abhi hiccups aa rahe honge🤣
we all are missing him too much today🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
trust me vandy... i too dont like ekta at all and harshu ws da sole reason y i tolerated her crap work. gosh remember hw many times da CVs were changed in TL & desh... i lost count as well