pmmka to end????????? (Page 17)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

Originally posted by Sshikhaa

HAHAHA SIA.

J finallY ITS CONFIRMED BOUT THE BAD THINGS ON THE SETS AB WAS TALKIN BOUT.

I am so upset. I feel so sorry for him.

Now i don think i want this show to survive seriously.

BK QUIT THE SHOW. Please. Haha.

m scared for her... if she s also a target to their dirty games n politics??? c'mon v all knw arjun is very popular, its easy for him to get a show... but BK... seriously speakin, she is yet to make a mark... m scared for her, n i feel sorry for her to be stuck der...

Shikz, i had doubt earlier but then later on i confirmed with strong reason , i told u wat AB meant

I know Dez, even when she gives good performance no one appreciates it , why god knows , as if industry is filled with mind blowing actresses, i can name many actress who cant act, atleast BK is good compared to others ... how cheap tactics
I want her to shine and give a solid slap saying i can act, if u cant see its ur problem not mine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21ROFLOL

dezma Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL

dezma Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Healthy discussion!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL with bashing!!!!!!

Interviews pe problem!! Ohh, I forgot only some special fans request is considered by SBS and they keep giving interviews!! "Not Lead Actor" ka interview bhi koi leta hain bhala... ROFL Usase publicity nahin milati na...

Jab humane bola promotional strategy to fans request. Aur ab khud bologe ki promotional strategy then promotional strategy!!!!

Yeh sahi hain, "Tum karo to chamtkar and hum karein to balatkar!!!"   Sorry stalk kiya hua dialouge hain... ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121ROFLOLsujji0609

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
MUAHHH NOT TO YOUUU DEZ BUT TO ARJUN HAHAHA.

dezma Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think the channel needs one hour time slot for their new reality show of ratan.So they may axe two shows .As per the article,they don't want to disturb the newly aired shows so they are thinking of axing two of KMH,PMMKA and gunaho ki devta.
  For axing PMMKA,they need not kill chandu character.they did that for trp's .It wall channel/PH call.If they had such plans they could have given happy ending for chandu character.
 I didnot like the way Arjun was bumped off the show for trp's.No doubt he's the USP of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anvita-WooHooHaha21LimitLessFan

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Woah, too much healthy discussions going on here. I dont understand the purpose of disclaimer on 1st page.

anyways, this was slated to happen, and thats why the rush in story. Yes, Chandu's character was supposed to be killed or done away with, but not now, in another 2-3 months. The show was put on burner and thus the rush.

Thats what happens when u try to force down a DULL and BORING love story down people's throat, and when u spoil a nice family drama by forced song sequences.  Besides, this was bound to happen as they took a girl in female centric show who doesnt know A of Acting.

Arjun and Kapil are fab actors, they will get instant shows, i wonder what will happen to the 2nd time disaster leading lady, who only wants to be accepted as a good costar.

@ Darshana, well avoid, some people think they own this forum, so only good stuff about their so called favs is accepted.

Edited by andyluvstv - 04 May 2011 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121shakti_rockMaria.-SMay31-darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index