Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Andy , I didnt want to drag or fight but let me clear one thing , we all very well know this is PUBLIC forum...If fans didnot open topics on KN or on sarja how is it OUR FAULT ?? did any one of us stop them from opening ?? I opened topics on both Chandni and Sajra , and both fan groups used to comment on it , dont just come and make random statements ...
We all know Some dont like chandni , as they find them BORING , no need to keep repeating that , some of us dont like Sarja , have we been making comments on that ?? U find chandni stroy is been pushed , we too find sarja and niru track is pushed and all , we can be vocal too but we prefer not to be ...
Donno why ppl are Assuming and misinterpretending our posts, our posts in this thread is about some thing else , it had nothing to do with KN, dont just assume it guys ...
darshana23 thumbnail
Are you really sure that some posts in this thread were not related
to KN by any means... And it was mere assumption of people???

In that case please observe how suddenly tone changed in post starting from show to survive for BK atleast to asking BK to get out of show!! Some are getting jealous over "Praising" part!!

What do you think people are blind to notice that suddenly few are
tagging only for  "ONSCREEN" relationship of between Kapil and Arjun. And trying to prove that they were enemy offscreen??? 😲 If you dont have any facts to prove that then don't assume it too based on information you get from another threads on this forum...

I don't know what people are trying to prove? Like it was Kapil because of whom Channel and CVs decided to end Chandu's character. He became so fav. of channel, that they decided to end AB's role????

If he would have been so fav. of CVs and Channel wouldnt he have demanded for someone else replacement??? His girlfriend is anyway free right??? He would have got chance to work with her in that case. πŸ˜‰

If anyone wants to think that this post is based on my own assumption and interpretation you are free to think so...

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

mods can close this topic before it turns in to war zone...

bah, no feedom of speech in this independent country ... n to whom-so-ever it may concern, i am responsible for wat i speak, nt for wat u think...
Originally posted by: dv-hott

OMG OMG dez..that was the best..m so happy to be fake.. hopefully lessons will be learntπŸ˜ƒ

he's a short-tempered but very nice guyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol... i knw sia... shikz nikz n i wer rejoicing yest!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dezma

mods can close this topic before it turns in to war zone...

bah, no feedom of speech in this independent country ... n to whom-so-ever it may concern, i am responsible for wat i speak, nt for wat u think...

πŸ˜† dont worry , i am ending it here , dont want to fight not that  i cant , dont want to 

Originally posted by: JustJ

πŸ˜† dont worry , i am ending it here , dont want to fight not that  i cant , dont want to 

lol J... ur my sensible gal!!! πŸ˜ƒ
@ darshana, its not like v r blaming kapil o sumthn... AB is outta this show, thats all v knw... no need to take this too far... if the show works out after chucking AB out, wel, good for the ppl who r stil a part of the show...

all m asking is a little peace, plz leave the AB fans to themselves, v r hurt rite nw n the CV's are to be blamed for it... hw wud u feel if kapil was asked to quit the show wit only 2 days prior notice? wat if sarja was shot n kapil was asked to quit, inspite of sarja's death nt being in the original plot? hw wud u feel if kapil was giving ideas to improve the show, n the CV's ask him to leave the show??? try to place urself in our position... n for the time being, plz dnt make it an issue... if sumthn offends u, plz ignore n dnt overreact...
andyluvstv thumbnail
@ Just J, well i would request you to read my comment again and then urs. It seems there is a major problem in your understanding.
1stly, no 1 is blind or fool in this forum, so drop that all innocent act of urs.

And then, i never commented on who made topic and who doesnt. There have been many topics made on Sarja and Kapil and even Chandu-Niru ( which were not full of praises) and in such cases, either TM was bashed, called an MID or made fun of.

And as for ur liking or not liking Sarja, well make up ur mind. But then no one stopped u from voicing ur opinion either.

Coming to this thread, this was meant to discuss abt ending of PMMKA, but it was more of a chat and bashing ground.

Every1 is entitled to their POV, so stop forcing things down on ppl. If i think Chandu - Niru are BORING, i will keep repeating it as many times as i want, and if i think Bhavna Khatri, cant ACT, i will say that too.

@ Dezma People talking abt independence of speech, should 1st knw what it means.
Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
@andy, plz stop it... i ay not know the meaning of independence of speech (as u say) but im sure u knw its meanin rite,... plz leave this thing here itself...
andyluvstv thumbnail

It was alwz a part of story to make Sarja and Niru marry, there wre all indication from beginning of show. Yes, Chandu's character was to be bumped off for a while, but since the show will end, and they were wrapping up story, they killed him.

Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago