Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Woah, too much healthy discussions going on here. I dont understand the purpose of disclaimer on 1st page.

anyways, this was slated to happen, and thats why the rush in story. Yes, Chandu's character was supposed to be killed or done away with, but not now, in another 2-3 months. The show was put on burner and thus the rush.

Thats what happens when u try to force down a DULL and BORING love story down people's throat, and when u spoil a nice family drama by forced song sequences.  Besides, this was bound to happen as they took a girl in female centric show who doesnt know A of Acting.

Arjun and Kapil are fab actors, they will get instant shows, i wonder what will happen to the 2nd time disaster leading lady, who only wants to be accepted as a good costar.

@ Darshana, well avoid, some people think they own this forum, so only good stuff about their so called favs is accepted.

Coming back to my normal mode, I kept patience in forum for last 3 months over some over-reaction of people. I tried to apply ignorance policy as much as I can. But yesterday I literally could not take that. If my 2-3 post can frustrate you so much... Please check, how much you have done before to frustrate other?? I am sure no one will be ready for self analysis...

The thread was related to discussing PMMKA ending soon and suddenly people jumped for no reason because PMMKA producer praised Kapil for his performance??? Getting hyper over the information they get by stalking another threads???? Suddenly they realized AB was being used for the promotion part??? Didnt Andy was the first one to open up thread that "Injustice is being done to Kapil??"

That time people came with there sweet justification that he is not lead of the show and no one is sending request for his SBS coverage. Some give justification to fact that, they are sending request for other people interview. That time it was not promotional strategy!!Now when your purpose is gone, it was promotional strategy??? He was not even promoted properly...

I never had objcection over AB interviews, rather I was heating my head why they don't give single interview of AB and Kapil together??? Dont tell me, they dont go along well. AB himself confessed that Kapil is learning Marathi from him... Have we ever got to see any offscreen moment of them, just because of promotion of someone else... Even when it was last day of AB, they didnt show them greeting each other rather some other mehendi and ice-cream interviews were more imp for them...

Dont provide some silly justification... AB shot for death sequence last week somewhere near Saturday. And his last day was telecasted in SBB yesterday. How SBB came to know that episode will be telecasted today and they should bring out interview which they kept on hold for whole week????

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

:D i am trying to study J!

cool yaar, then u better leave na , warna again u will say i missed 14 marks or so ...

we can catch up later once ur done with ur exam na
dv-hott thumbnail
dez, shikhz: pm me too ..😳
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
:o wats with SBS discussion and stalking?:S i am lost ppl help?

Siaaa only Dez can tell you that ask her to PM HAHAHAHA. Just itna samajho AB loves his fake fans hmm and cares for them and :* hmmm :D

J okay baba am off ..for a while. I'll come back again..soon haha.Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Shikz , u seriously lost it yaar, i mean u have paper tomorrow and ur going to come back ?? for wat ?? to discuss episode ?? u wont do that as i heard from my updater who covers for me when iam not able to watch episode that it was funeral and all , sad karthe ...
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL not to discuss the episode oye. Ive stopped watchin pmmka do din se hee.
I'll come back to this thread. Its interesting :D entertainin hmmm..
:*
Okay off for now muah.
dv-hott thumbnail
shikhz i saw epi...dad rem young chandu..all crying,funeral & sarja lying he was killed in accident ..not taking bullets for him...at the last moment a police jeep came..maybe truth will be out that chandu was shot

SBS gives us arjun intvs...for whatever reasons...they will stop now ..his intvs after he left the show

wish dez was o.l,,can't wait to know what jun told dez😳
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL this thread is bustling and we haven't even a full fledged confirmation regarding the fate of the show! Unfortunately my unabashed bias towards ChandNi puts me in a festive mood in light of what's really a mere conjecture at this point in time. Yet still, I can't but feel awful for BK, Kapil and the entire cast of PMMKA :( Eveything, everyone related to the show were so convincingly portrayed and really put on a galvanizing performance which culminated in them wholly fleshing out their characters to my utter satisfaction. I know I am always being hugely overt in my reverance for ChandNi, but this certainly doesn't tame down the appreciation, the gratitude I retain for the cast as a whole especially Kapil- who I personally really relate to as far as personal traits are concerned. Anyhow my point is, the demise of the show bodes well for us ChandNians but we must not forget the valor depicted by the entire team by way of giving us, well, PMMKA :) 
Originally posted by: dv-hott

dez, shikhz: pm me too ..😳

ya, in a inute o two, ill pm u... Embarrassed
dv-hott thumbnail
OMG OMG dez..that was the best..m so happy to be fake.. hopefully lessons will be learnt😃

he's a short-tempered but very nice guy😳😆