pmmka to end????????? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
HAHAHAHA. I know sia.
They are saving Bheend over KMH? Hahahaha LD i mean who watches it even? :S

THE BIG Twist ka toh band baj gaya yaar :( sare sapne adhoore reh gaye hahaha.
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

HAHAHAHA. I know sia.

dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye... 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by JustJ

POOR NATZ , aaja beti

aaja nattie, bas teri hi kami thi... BTW, m on J's right side in the asylum... u want the left side? or anyone else wants it???? 😆
Originally posted by dezma

natz... if u were in front of me, i wud have killed u... with my hugs ofcourse...  😆 😆 😆 i love u too hun... not in the other way  😆 LOL! Tera toh koi FAN nai hai nah, warna I'll get bashed for hugging and loving you!! 🤣🤣 ILU345 and so on! ❤️

although i am attached to chandni (ONLY), n i loved pmmka, i dnt have much hurt feelings now... pmmka's existance  or non-existance doesnt make a difference... im happy that this show gave us chandu n chandni... thats it... nothin else matters... coz for me  CHANDNI ARE ETERNAL        😃 😃 😃 Hun Im happy too.. This show not only gave me Chandu and ChandNi but because of this show I got this forum and friends like you!  This is why Im always thankful to this show and forum.. But at the same time Im not thankful too, coz this show snatched my Chandu and ChandNi from me! And this forum thaught me how BIASED people are! Neways I agree ChandNi are eternal!

HAHAHAHA. I know sia.

twist ke liye toh show hi nahi bach raha...

if they really end up pmmka...i wonder how this show will get happy-ending ?..niru will fall in love with sarja so jaldi?..

wonder if JP will manage to coax saurabh tiwary to give show some more time
Originally posted by dezma

aaja nattie, bas teri hi kami thi... BTW, m on J's right side in the asylum... u want the left side? or anyone else wants it???? 😆
Me me dude! Im always on J's one side!  Chal book my bed too! 😆 😆
Nahin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i will run away before settling btw Dez and some one else [LOl]
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

[natz... if u were in front of me, i wud have killed u... with my hugs ofcourse...  😆 😆 😆 i love u too hun... not in the other way  😆 LOL! Tera toh koi FAN nai hai nah, warna I'll get bashed for hugging and loving you!! 🤣🤣 ILU345 and so on! ❤️

ROFLMAO... i knw yaar...  by nw, many wud have been bashed... specially shikz...  😆

I think we'll have a leap in the show soon and niru will be shown with a kid whose name will be Chandu?
And the show will end there..Hahaha I wish this happens! Atleast I'll live in peace that my ChandNi remained together forever! Niru dint have to compromise! I sooo wish this happens and Niru rejects to marry Sarja! 😕 

Chandu and niru will be together for always LOLL
Bad news hmmm not bad but angry karne wali news hai mere pass