Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dv-hott

πŸ˜†arjun listens to his "fake fans"...it's awesome no re-opening of page for ur sake dezπŸ˜‰...

Nahi re... let him reopen th page... i told him ill nt like his pge. n then there wont b any bashin, coz atlst 1 fake fan is out 😊 poor thing ya, i feel sry  fr him, bewajah he gets bashed...😭
dv-hott thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Hahaha sachi mein he loves Dez . haha itna bada ehsaan jo kiya hai isne uss par hahaha <3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she only understands his true feelingsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by dv-hott - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Hahaha sachi mein he loves Dez . haha itna bada ehsaan jo kiya hai isne uss par hahaha <3

kya yaar, yeh tu keh rahi hai 😲 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know yaar, i had seen bashing on shikz post and was wondering wat kind of lang was that , pathetic is not the correct word

Lol, i donno how he survives keeping his blog and fan page open
dv-hott thumbnail
Originally posted by: dezma

Nahi re... let him reopen th page... i told him ill nt like his pge. n then there wont b any bashin, coz atlst 1 fake fan is out 😊 poor thing ya, i feel sry  fr him, bewajah he gets bashed...😭

on that count i too feel sorry for him...he is always bashed without any reason even on his fan page
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha ditto Sia :P
Only she knows his true feelings :D

Dez now stop blushin.

Oh J yeah . I know ppl are obsessed on his page and i miss his open wall but i still like it that way peaceful and locked lol :)
ROFLOL thumbnail
I HAVE TO POST THIS AGAIN NOW.

I DON WANT THE SHOW TO END OKAY CHANNEL?

Hmm Change the time slot wont mind? 7 would do too. Afternoon slot would work too hmmm.
ROFLOL thumbnail
BTW GUYS i just realised how big liars these Imagine tv wale are :o

I remember clearly Saurabh tewari had told that on serial's timings would be disturbed due to swayamvar show :o

Liar liar pants on fire HUH.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Gosh tum log jet speed pe chalte ho! 😳 It was sooo difficult to catch up on the 10 pages! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜† Ab wait now for me to rep to each and everyone!

Btw J my LIKES ka quota on ur posts have finished! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Tu mujhse kitne posts LIKE karwati hai! πŸ˜†
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
dv-hott thumbnail
🀣...shikhz yes they are bloody liars...arjun's exit was totally preplanned..that is why he was utterly shocked by it

they have empty evening slots but won't shift kmh show there but save beendh

jp  wanted THE twist in the show but honestly will this show survive??