Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
donno yaar, i was so sad for so many days , went out today and this news and irritating comments
arrey for chandu's look alike to come back, AB shd come back... his true fans will bury him alive if he comes back to the "dull, boring n crap" show... its only v fake fans who want him to come back in the show...

n anyway, not yet confirmed na... so lets see...
Originally posted by: JustJ

donno yaar, i was so sad for so many days , went out today and this news and irritating comments

@ bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh lets not act like sore losers please.

Its not the right time to pass sarcastic comments to each other?

At the end of the day we all do love PMMKA.
And this behaviour wont help us in saving the show , even if we want to.
TitansFan thumbnail
nahin tho , as if only lead is problem with show , some thinking will never change
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROFL J! I swear. Ek toh show end ho raha upar se saath aane ke wajah ppl are creating rifts.

I think time change would be really good for this show. Frankly. Hope they listen.
dv-hott thumbnail
that pm can only turn out to be true if pmmka stays on air...

imagine if sends pmmka along with kmh to 7-8 pm slot then only this show can survive

channel is ready to axe kmh ...pmmka doesn't stand any chance then
Originally posted by: JustJ

nahin tho , as if only lead is problem with show , some thinking will never change

chodo jaane bhi do na... chuck it... i wont mind if this show goes off air anymore... they killed chandu, they spoilt niru's character, n soon they'll make sarja's character as the typical caring loving sweet boy- an adarsh son n all the sugar coated type... HOW UNIQUE as i said earlier...

its better they shut down, rather than go ahead with such a story...
TitansFan thumbnail
I know shikz , welcome to most depressing forum , if i havent met u guys i would have joined asylum for sure
dv-hott thumbnail
Originally posted by: dezma

arrey for chandu's look alike to come back, AB shd come back... his true fans will bury him alive if he comes back to the "dull, boring n crap" show... its only v fake fans who want him to come back in the show...

n anyway, not yet confirmed na... so lets see...

@bold:🤣🤣🤣

if arjun comes back to this show...his fanpage will remain locked forever then..lol