Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hmm , i like this show , i know i am hurt wiht chandu and AB being out , but i want it to survive it only for BK... i donno if she gets to play lead again or not , as she is dam good now , i dont want this show to end ,...

end that LD and BBGC or any other show

Hey J... yeah , i feel bad for BK... she has improved a lottt over time... i wouldnt mind this show if they show only an emotional bond between sarja-niru... but if they r heading for a sarja-niru wedding track, it better finishes off...
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes J! I don want this show to end even though i hate him for killin chandu.

I want it to survive for the makers sake :( for Realiance's sake.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dez, i have a strong feeling tht wat ever PM JP had sent to shikz is gonna happen but may be with out AB
Originally posted by: JustJ

Dez, i have a strong feeling tht wat ever PM JP had sent to shikz is gonna happen but may be with out AB

in that case, i wont watch the show even for BK... for me chandni=arav... no one other than AB can potray his character so well... i wouldnt mind even if they brought AB as a blood-thirsty ganster... i jus wanna see him onscreeen... bas...
ROFLOL thumbnail
LOL SIA. I know screwed heads of the channel and show:D but i still don want it to end.
I don know i've this weird attachment with this show now ROFL.

Kmh wont end. Fan base is very powerful there :D
ROFLOL thumbnail
HAHAHA REALLY? You guys still feel that pm will come true? Huh i DOUBT. Really.
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

HAHAHA REALLY? You guys still feel that pm will come true? Huh i DOUBT. Really.

me too... i mean, hw wil they get chandu back??? they showed chandu's face while bringing his body outta the ambulance... hw will they bring chandu back?? n AB coming back in another avatar??? i doubt!!!!!
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
🤣

This news was expected and some TRP related comments too...😆

Anyways, I know other actors in show are quite good, worked with other channel and having  fan following too...

But before making wish show to end, just think about someone jisse koi "BHAV" bhi nahi deta... Imagine should have realized that such casting will always result in show shutting down in 3-4 months... 😆

Anyways, Enjoy the show till it runs!!!!!

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i donno, if not chandu look alike is sure to happen and i have strong feeling even if sarja niru happens its chandni all the way, donno today many things are hinting that for my brain
ROFLOL thumbnail
If the show stays AB CAN come back IF IT STAYS.
Ye television hai yaar anythin can happen. His duplicate can come LOL not chandu but duplicate.
Only if pmmka gets good trps. Which is doubtful.

But His PM was a lie really. Bad publicity stunt haha.