Posted: 12 years ago

according to sources, KMH mite be ending... but there is also a possibility that "pardes... " mite end... read more n find out...

@bashers: stay away, kindly maintain healthy discussion, if any...

also mods may close this topic if it is repetitive...
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the news Dez...

anyways whatever be it... this was something i expected long back... i have just decided to enjoy the show till it's on air... even if it's for one month more...[Ps although confirmation is not available]
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Dez!! ILUUU!! I just saw it from my mob and typing this.. Am sooo happy.. This is what CVs deserve when they said it was done for the TRPS!! Jun will get justice!! YESSS!! We ChandNians will get justice!! YES WE WILL!!

This is what I said there on the article!

This is the best news Ive ever heard!! Yes CVs this is what you guys deserve of throwing Arjun out of the show!! May you cry like the way we did since 23rd April!! Hate you CVs!! PMMKA was the best show with Arjun aka Chandu and ChandNi and now let it go to hell!! =@
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nooo i soo luv dis show i dnt want it 2 go off air its differnt i hate dis wen they start a serial den axe it why wats da point airing in da first place if they do im never watching another serial again n hope no one else does 

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

OMG Dez!! ILUUU!! I just saw it from my mob and typing this.. Am sooo happy.. This is what CVs deserve when they said it was done for the TRPS!! Jun will get justice!! YESSS!! We ChandNians will get justice!! YES WE WILL!!

This is what I said there on the article!

This is the best news Ive ever heard!! Yes CVs this is what you guys deserve of throwing Arjun out of the show!! May you cry like the way we did since 23rd April!! Hate you CVs!! PMMKA was the best show with Arjun aka Chandu and ChandNi and now let it go to hell!! =@

natz... if u were in front of me, i wud have killed u... with my hugs ofcourse...  😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† i love u too hun... not in the other way  😆

although i am attached to chandni (ONLY), n i loved pmmka, i dnt have much hurt feelings now... pmmka's existance  or non-existance doesnt make a difference... im happy that this show gave us chandu n chandni... thats it... nothin else matters... coz for me  CHANDNI ARE ETERNAL        😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AHHH didnt i say it the other day?. I knew it.

I knew that the show was gonna end soon cos of the way they were rushing with the tracks and chandu's death? It was expected.

I'll miss it surely x
ROFLOL thumbnail
I think we'll have a leap in the show soon and niru will be shown with a kid whose name will be Chandu?
And the show will end there..Hahaha

Chandu and niru will be together for always LOLL

Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

I think we'll have a leap in the show soon and niru will be shown with a kid whose name will be Chandu?
And the show will end there..Hahaha

Chandu and niru will be together for always LOLL

dittoo... i love ur post darling... mwahhhzzz for u...🤗🤗🤗🤗

chandni are eternal...
dv-hott thumbnail
this is like the bestest news! on your face JP!..with arjun out of the show there was nothing else to watch...die pmmka

but axing kmh to save luteri dulhan & beendh banuga...imagine has LOST it completely
7-8 pm slots are empty- shift kmh there
ROFLOL thumbnail
Aww Dez...hugsss.
I'll surely miss PMMKA.

All the good memories it gave.

But damn if the show was ending they could have kept AB till the end? lOLL

But chandu's death is justified now.
It was a part of the story but obviously it didnt have to happen SO SOON.
Lol.

Good luck to the channel now. Hope it gets more trps with swayamvar.