India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TB:Kitani Mohabbat Hai to end? (Page 8)

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I was shocked when I logged onto Facebook and read the news, I couldn't believe it. I am still in disbelief of this news. KMH2 is the best show on Imagine right now, it stands apart from the rest of the shows. Imagine needs to reconsider because KMH2 is the only reason I tune into their channel.

chiku7 Groupbie
chiku7
chiku7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

Originally posted by chiku7

I think it is good that it is ending...because it seems like the story was getting to drag on a little too long especially if the ended up choosing to add a love triangle.  The earlier they end it the better...and if anything, they can always come up with another Kitni Mohabbat Hai season if they wanted.  No harm in coming up with new creative stories or another season for them.

yaar dis is nt possible for them bringing so many seasons of kitni 
the fans has d power to stop dis nonsence 

Ok, it is not nonsense!  It is just a show...not the end of your world!!! So buddy give it a rest! If it's ending its ending...not a big deal.
AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Well Guys..according to Karan, he has no clue about it...So it might as well be a false news...And waise bhi it's a MIGHT end, not confirmed yet..Smile
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Well Guys..according to Karan, he has no clue about it...So it might as well be a false news...And waise bhi it's a MIGHT end, not confirmed yet..Smile
IF u dont mind, bu how do u know that karan has no idea about it?
xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
seriously they cant do that coz KMH2 is the only show thats a sucess on imagine tv at the moment. they have a high fan following and if imagine decide to axe the show then thay will loose a big chunk of viewers as for me i will stop watching imagine. just because of the swayamvar show they want to axe the best show. instead they should axe the shows thats not doing so good.

this is wrong, they are crazy Cry  are they forgetting that the season 2 was bought back because of huge public demand and they are deciding to end KMH2 if it has to.Unhappy

Edited by kyphkideewani - 04 May 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyalganwani

I think it is good that it is ending...because it seems like the story was getting to drag on a little too long especially if the ended up choosing to add a love triangle.  The earlier they end it the better...and if anything, they can always come up with another Kitni Mohabbat Hai season if they wanted.  No harm in coming up with new creative stories or another season for them.

yaar dis is nt possible for them bringing so many seasons of kitni 
the fans has d power to stop dis nonsence 

Ok, it is not nonsense!  It is just a show...not the end of your world!!! So buddy give it a rest! If it's ending its ending...not a big deal.
its a big deal for all the fans that really love Karan Kritika and KMH!!!!! :( And also priyal di was just saying the right thing, she and I are die-heart fans of KMH and real fans would never let this happen!!! this is not nonsense :( they have other down market shows on imagine and they had to pick KMH to be the one under the axe... there are other down market shows on this channel that nobody ever watches!!!!!
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
OK guys we have 591, almost 600, keep signing and spreading the word about KMH
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
finally over 600, 603 come on we could do much better than this!!! :(

Go to top