India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

TB:Kitani Mohabbat Hai to end? (Page 5)

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i just get a big shock, there are others show which not works as compare to kitni on imagine,
imagine survive only by kitni, so if it happens (hope not so), thn future of imagine is in dark

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
mera bhi bhut dimag kharab ho raha hai pagal hai kya yehlog
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ab mera gusaa yeh imagine walle dekhenge
dekhti hu kon swayamwar dekhta hai kon imagine dekhta hai agar kmh end hua toh mein dekhti hu swayamwar kon dekhta hai yeh guys sab imagine ko boycot karo apni famliy jitne bhi frns hai unke freinds relatives sabko mana kar do ab dekhte hai in imagine wallo ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetanshi

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
IMAGINE HAVE LOST THE PLOT. KMH IS THE ONLY GOOD RUNING SHOW THAT IMAGINE HAS AND IF IT AXES KMH THEN IMAGINE HASN'T GOT ANYTHING LEFT. COME ON REALISTICLY HOW MANY OF US WATCH BAVD/GKD/ LD/BBGC . AND HOW MANY MORE STUPID REALITY SHOWS ARE THEY GOING TOO PUT ON WHERE THE CONTESTANTS MAKE A FOOL OF THEMSELVES WORLDWIDE
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

ab mera gusaa yeh imagine walle dekhenge
dekhti hu kon swayamwar dekhta hai kon imagine dekhta hai agar kmh end hua toh mein dekhti hu swayamwar kon dekhta hai yeh guys sab imagine ko boycot karo apni famliy jitne bhi frns hai unke freinds relatives sabko mana kar do ab dekhte hai in imagine wallo ko

ryt priyal...waise bhi imagine pe kmh k alava dekhne layak hai ki kyaaa??
hm to sirf kmh k liye imagine dkhte hai...agr kmh band hua to imagine gaya...
or agr season3 aaya to imagine pr to bilkul nhi aana chahiye...
chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I was wondering in the last few days whether the show would end before all these official articles were out because at the very beginning it was stated that the show will run only 150 episodes. We are almost in the 137 episode which on the other hand says that the show is getting closer to it's tale end. I didn't want to share this with other forum members as it's shocking and heart breaking. 

However, if the show ends very soon I'll be very sad because this is the only show I'm watching. So we'll do whatever we can to save the show at least for another couple of months. I already signed the petition. We'll join our hands to save KMH2.

But if we fail we'll definitely demand for the season 3 of the show. Don't worry keep your fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I am TOTALLY SHOCKED,,,HOW can this happen,,,SAD news From every Corner about KMH,,,,I cant believe this,,,Imagine is commiting a big Blunder,,and it will pay for it dearly,,,,ratan ka rishta in place of KMH,,,,Horrible decision,,,
sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Oh god I agree. I am in total shock after reading this news. Imagine have seriously lost the plot...how can they end kitani? it is the best tv show on the channel! And what they are replacing it with? that swamwer crap!!! jeez imagine are just plain dumb...axing such a good show...

Go to top