Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks tanya ..very shocking news😲
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ishakumar

yes please ppl, that dont like KMH dont make any comments about it!!!!

yaar i don't know if u r nt liking dis so why r u here for making senseless comments plz have emotions we all r hurt n tum jale pe namak chidak rahe ho
arjunluva thumbnail
Whyyy not just end that weird Looteri Dulhan and that Beendh banoga wateva! Everyone will stop watching Ndtv And i think thats what they want n datz what they will get!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arjunluva

Whyyy not just end that weird Looteri Dulhan and that Beendh banoga wateva! Everyone will stop watching Ndtv And i think thats what they want n datz what they will get!

yess we will bann imagine tv
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
KMH is the ONLY show I watch on Imgaine. & if I am not wrong then 80 % of people watch Imagin just because of KMH.  This is the only show Imagine is known for.. actually Imgaine dont deserve this show..

Imagine should plan something else.. Shutting it down, will make them a very biig looosss. UGH... actually dont care about the channel, just hope we can save KMH.  This is the only Indian show I watch nowdays..

We have to save it.

Long live - KMH
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i jus wanna strange the ndtv ppl... i mean where in the world r they living???? no body will ever wtch those gauna and dihati shows they are coming out with... we need young shows!!! and   can bet that is kitni was on a different channel it would do 100x better than it is right now!!!! then they wonder why doesnt kitni have enough trp's!!!! that is because the channel sucks and they dont know the taste of the people that actually watch their channel!!!! :(
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe that they wnna end it !!!! par hum bhi itni asaani se kitni ko jaane nahin denge!!!!! the imagine people air the most downmarket shows and then wonder why dont they have enough trp's!!!! they think that the audience wants to see the dihati and gauna shows which i dont think anybody watches... i mean just look at balika vadhu!!!! it has the lowest trp's right now!!!! they better not do this otherwise i dont think anybody will ever be attracted to their channel anymore :( the little bit of fame that they have beacuse of kitni will also disappear!!!!
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys dont be disappointed. its time for action. KMH needs us :@
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
angels are dropping hints of 'hope' does that mean kitani will be reconsidered by the channel?