TB:Kitani Mohabbat Hai to end? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
KMH2 is the best serial on Imagine TV.  I do not watch any of the other serials on IMAGINE.  I subscribed to Imagine Channel only because of KMH2 and if you end this serial, me and many of our friends will cancel the subscription. 
i hate imagine channel!!!!
I m in such a shock since yesterday... I seriously swear if they end kmh i wont be watching imagine channel ever...

Plzzz guys save kmh n spam their pages... Its for the life of our dearest kmh...
Originally posted by pari_15

i hate imagine channel!!!!
I m in such a shock since yesterday... I seriously swear if they end kmh i wont be watching imagine channel ever...

Plzzz guys save kmh n spam their pages... Its for the life of our dearest kmh...
agree wid u pari...guyzz do sumthing well lets do ansan as anna hazare did...
Ok so I saw on fb tht the news was not confirmed😕 did anyone hear anything else ??
mirchi_tirchi..
Ya nothing is confirmed till yet... But once they decide to end kmh it will be almost impossible for us to save kmh...
So better be safe than sorry, isnt it?
Originally posted by pari_15

mirchi_tirchi..
Ya nothing is confirmed till yet... But once they decide to end kmh it will be almost impossible for us to save kmh...
So better be safe than sorry, isnt it?

yep ! it is better to be safe than sorry ! by the way, I'm Amisha😳
kmh rocksss its never ending plsss
Originally posted by ishakumar

its a big deal for all the fans that really love Karan Kritika and KMH!!!!! :( And also priyal di was just saying the right thing, she and I are die-heart fans of KMH and real fans would never let this happen!!! this is not nonsense :( they have other down market shows on imagine and they had to pick KMH to be the one under the axe... there are other down market shows on this channel that nobody ever watches!!!!!

@chiku- if u r in d side of imagine tv den u don't have right to comment here it is for fans who not want kmh 2 end
for me the ending of kmh=nonsense
if dey r doing dis nonsense den we can stop everyone around us 2 see imagine or that crap svayamwar n all d downmarket shows running
Originally posted by Josan420

hahahaha

they can't continue the show which make loss for them. kmh is out of top 100 from some months. during it's poor trp they decided to end it.

this is stupid show, no one watch it. only som people

wait why r u here if u nt like dis show plz if u don't want me 2 insult u so plz go right now
Originally posted by priyalganwani

wait why r u here if u nt like dis show plz if u don't want me 2 insult u so plz go right now
yes please ppl, that dont like KMH dont make any comments about it!!!!