Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
when the first swayamvar happened kitni was still on air then why should kitni be the scapegoat this time????

keep signing the petition guys 
we have 863, much better than b4 but we can do better than this!!!!!!!
so sign the petition on

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?mariaM
ishakumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyphkideewani

sorry isha i didnt see the link to the petition. i've signed it

thanks and remember you can do it more than 1 time, just change the name of the person you sign it as... you can keep the e-mail id the same though!!!!!

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pls dont end kmh i cnt live without kmh plsss
ishakumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

He commented under his status on FB, saying that this is new for him, and he has no clue about it..!

oh thank god!!!!! i just saw that and even karan's angels are saying that the article is totally random!!!! i hope that this turns out to be true!!!1 just keep protesting guys and i am sure that imagine wont be able to outrun us!!!!
ishakumar thumbnail
NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED YET...
EVEN KARAN SAID ON HIS FB STATUS THAT THE ARTICLE IS NEW MEANING RANDOM AND HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF JUST LIKE THE ONE, WHEN THEY TOLD US AROHI WAS GOING TO MARRY CHIKU!!1 REMEMEBR GUYS AND WE GOT SO FRUSTRATED BUT IT DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WAY... I DONT THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THIS ARTICLE SRSLY UNTIL ANOTHER POPULAR WEBSITE (AHEM,AHEM) ALSO CONFIRMS THE NEWS!!!! THIS COULD JUST BE ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF!!!!
 **** sorry for spamming, just so frustrated right now**** :(
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One of the worst news i have ever heard😡 Why always KMH has to become a prey?? Imagine has totally lost it..KMH still has a great potential..why to axe it..It is the one and only worthwatching show on TV😭😭

ankitgupta1996 thumbnail
we hav to do sumthing...tell the imagine webssite we will send messages not do it otherwise we will stop watching imagine...it is really a very sad news😭...plzz god don't do this...
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no it shouldn't...
hail kmh!!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys one suggestion sign a plea that if kmh goes off then we will boycott fake crap and scripted ratan ka rishta
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys spam their walls, send them mails and keep signing the petitions. cant believe only a handful of us r spamming at FB and signing petitions :@