Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chiku7

Ok, it is not nonsense!  It is just a show...not the end of your world!!! So buddy give it a rest! If it's ending its ending...not a big deal.

its a big deal for all the fans that really love Karan Kritika and KMH!!!!! :( And also priyal di was just saying the right thing, she and I are die-heart fans of KMH and real fans would never let this happen!!! this is not nonsense :( they have other down market shows on imagine and they had to pick KMH to be the one under the axe... there are other down market shows on this channel that nobody ever watches!!!!!
ishakumar thumbnail
OK guys we have 591, almost 600, keep signing and spreading the word about KMH
ishakumar thumbnail
finally over 600, 603 come on we could do much better than this!!! :(
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishakumar

its a big deal for all the fans that really love Karan Kritika and KMH!!!!! :( And also priyal di was just saying the right thing, she and I are die-heart fans of KMH and real fans would never let this happen!!! this is not nonsense :( they have other down market shows on imagine and they had to pick KMH to be the one under the axe... there are other down market shows on this channel that nobody ever watches!!!!!

i agree with u isha, their are shows that come under the axe and not KMH2. this show was bought back due to huge public demand after the success of the first series even though it was short 170 episodes.
us fans will not let that happen i think we shud sign a petition that we are against the axing of KMH2
what say?????
sorry isha i didnt see the link to the petition. i've signed it
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
season1 was suppose to be 150 episodes as well but they extended it to 170... i wish they'd do the same here.. we've alway sposted ideas and suggestions for improvemtn but cvs ko pata nahin kya hua hai :X
612 come on guys we need more than that
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishakumar

IF u dont mind, bu how do u know that karan has no idea about it?

He commented under his status on FB, saying that this is new for him, and he has no clue about it..!
Mrs.KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! THEY CANNOT END KMH FOR SOME STUPID SWAYAMVAR SHOW THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO WATCH! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why always KMH should be the scapegoat for all the stupid reality shows of Imagine😡😡😡