TB:Kitani Mohabbat Hai to end?

Posted: 12 years ago

KMH cant end..Imagine's future is in danger...There are many 'non-worthy' soaps that are running in the channel.Why don't they shut them up and make KMH run?...
As far as i have seen,KMH is indeed one of the BEST Shows at present on TV...It'd be really unfortunate if it is to be shut down...I hope and hope this news is false!

i am felling very sad after hearing this news i don't think that the show in any way needs to get off air so soon its a wonderful show with wonderful actors & if in case it has somwhere get down in trp ratings it can be recovered by Promoting new tracks but no need to stop it .

KMH has to be one of the best Love story on Television ..
if they think that widout kmh their other shows will garner high trps...kmh maybe didnt get extraordinary trps but it always showed consistency...it may lead to the shutting down of ur channel..kmh is possibly da most entertaining, fresh soap we have been viewing after like eons..but this newz has completely made me shocked n sad...

Arjun Arohi luv story is d best luv story in tv its nt utter nonsense like d luv story.
love this show..this is my fav show on air...omggg i don't want it to end..i love arjuhi..wha will i watch if even KMH goes oof air.nooo i hope this is jus a rumour..

No no dis cannot happen kmh rocks i luv dis show n evry1 lyks it dis cant happen d show hasnt even completed a year this jus cant happen i belive dese r rumours...

Edited by -Love-Hate- - 12 years ago
This is most shocking News...I hv ever Got...I hv No words Actully..All I can say Imagine Cant Do This
Omg! Ye imagn wale pagal hai kya? Hw cud they do dis? Its nt fair. We hv 2 do smthng guys. Bt what?
They just cannot do this, how can they?😲 Kmh2 was one of the best show , they cannot😔Edited by bebosallu4eva - 12 years ago
they can't do this😡
kmh is the only show on imagine tht is lovely😭
i hate the other shows 😡
nooo😭
plzzz😭😭

i swear that i will never watch imagine tv after this!!
i can't live without kitni mohabbat hai...plz don;end the show ...

this schedule can do something

8-9 - Swayamvar

9:00 - Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadhunga

9:30 - Looteri Dulhan.

10.00 - Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

10.30 - kitni mohabbat hai

11.00 - Gunahon ka Devta

and plz end Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.
 but not kitni mohabbat hai
plz plz plz 😭😭

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103390360

snd msg on this i think it will work

Edited by Milenge_Milenge - 12 years ago
i hate imagine...😡d best show on their channel n they decide to it end..
hw can dey do dis with KMH???? why everytym ur main target is KMH??
KMH is d best youth show n u ppl decides to end it???
there r many other shows on ur channel so why dn't dey go off air??
this is d most shocking news...
no yar KMH can't end..😭😭
When I read the news I was like Am I sound!!  God what all news I got to hear today??!! Lawyer getting shot, KMH to end!! No way!! Imagine channel will be big time losers if they are gonna this!! KMH is one of the best shows overall n they wanna axe this ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡  I'm ready to even send repetitive mails to the channel but just hope that they dont end it!! It started coz of public demand..how can they so abruptly end it??!! N that too to pave way for a reality show(cant they keep it on weekends??!!)  Fingers crossed n hoping for the best as well as hope that this all is just a rumour!! In case even after protests from the viewers the channel decided to go ahead with their stupid plan, me gonna quit watching Imagine itself!!!
Though I'm so furious I'm way too disheartened ðŸ˜­  KMH is my fav show...how can this happen ðŸ¥º ðŸ’”
P.S  Not offending anyone who are ardent fans of the Imagine channel!!