"The series of murder"(AR fanfic)

Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i am starting a new AR fanfic.I know that my first fanfic "Life Is Never Unfair-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1650019" is not even close to completition,but this new idea was really eating up my head so i had to post it

The series of Murder

Introduction:
     "Armaan pick up your phone , its ringinging from past 10mins, Get up armaan !that ringtone of yours is getting on my nerve 😡." "My dear wifey will u stop irritating me and if u so want the phone to be silent then better pick it up.🥱"Oh god if this Armaan doesnt pick up the phone ,then 3,2,1,Tring Tring, here my cellphone rings."Hello Rahul😭"From the other end the person speaks"Ridzi u have a new casefor u".Riddhima(ridzi) speaks"Rahul i am already overburdend with cases,cant u take the case" Rahul says" sorry Ridzi , strict orders from the chief that this case should be taken by Mr or Mrs Malik only,the only way to escape is to ask ur darling husband to take this case"
"Ok fine i will see what is to be done sms me the address and send the forensic team there"says an irritated ridzi.😔

While ridzi is getting ready she sees Armaan getting up and wering his shirt."Now where are u going Armaan?" "jaan i am surely not letting u go all alone at this time of night"replied Armaan."your words seem as if i am a ten year old kid and not a crime branch officer."said ridzi irritated."whatever u r but for me u r my baby,shona"."Then why dint u pick up u r phone,its all because of u that i got one more burden on my hand". "Darling but u love ur work right?". "yup Armaan i love my work but right now i have two unsolved case in my kitty and i need to concentrate on them, i have to get it solved". "Thats the point shona u have two and i have 5 unsolved cases right now so i am not taking one more responsibility, but i will surely help u" replied Armaan. "fine now lets leave rahul has messaged me the address and i think that this case is something serious and unusual".

They both rush to the crime scene.

guys please please tell me if i should continue this ff
what do u all think about this concept is it wort to be continued?
i am waiting with my fingers crossed for your reactions and comment ,they really matter a lot to me.

THANKS
nikki

Index
Part 1 - page 4
note   - page 7
promo  - page 8
part 2 - page 9
part 3 - page 14
enjoy reding
lovuall
nikki
Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago
hey
amazing concept...luvd it
so dey r crime branch people...sounds interesting
do cont soon wid it
tc
shaaz
wow another one!
intro sounds good
do updt soon
thnx 4 pm
heyy this sounds really interesting! i def. want to read more of it!
pleaseee cont super super super soon with part 1!
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
amazing concept...luvd it
so dey r crime branch people...sounds interesting
do cont soon wid it
tc
shaaz
yup they are crime branch officers
will update soon
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

heyy this sounds really interesting! i def. want to read more of it!
pleaseee cont super super super soon with part 1!
will try to update as fast as possible
Originally posted by hotKaJen

wow another one!
intro sounds good
do updt soon
thnx 4 pm
yup another one
thnx for comments
Looks interesting. Please continue. Waiting to read more