Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Love matters for Avina-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Love matters of Rubina- Avinash

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

They are the cutest couple on telly and now with the return of their hit show Choti Bahu on Zee tv, Avinash Sachdev aka  Dev and Rubina aka Radhika have hit jackpot once again. Here's a tete-a-tete with the couple about their love and romance.

Showing 1 of 9 images Previous    Next

What are the qualities you like about each other?
Avinash:
I love everything about her. She is lovely, sweet and simple. She is everything I ever wanted in my partner.

Rubina: I like him from head to toe. I have accepted all his qualities good and bad. I love him for his total persona.

What do you not like about each other?
Avinash:
I know it might sound clich but there isn't anything that I don't like about her. She is perfect.

Rubina: This question doesn't arise as I have accepted all his flaws and shortcomings.

Do you think love is blind?
Avinash:
No. Perhaps I feel so as I have never been blind in love. I guess there are people who keep logic aside in relationships and let their heart rule their heads. But for me it is a combination of both heart and mind.

Rubina: No. I can say for myself as I didn't rush into love. I took my own sweet time and gradually fell in love with Avinash. If you fall in love at first sight, don't get to know the other person, understand where the person is coming from then you can say love is blind. But I didn't do any of those. Avinash and I understood each other and got along well before taking our relationship further.

When did you realise you were in love with him/ her?
Avinash:
After 4-5 months of shooting the* *first Choti Bahu, we were on an outdoor shoot in Wai, Maharashtra. We both were quite friendly but the realization that we were in love came about during that phase.

Rubina: It was gradual not overnight. The feeling of falling in love is mesmerizing but it takes time to build up. As we grew closer the distance between us reduced and we realised we were in love

The sweetest thing he/she did was?
Avinash: She recently gifted me a puppy. It is an adorable Shizu and we have named him Romeo. It was a beautiful Valentines' day gift.

Rubina: He cooked for me. It was superb. He made lovely delicious dal and very round chapattis. I was astounded to see the round rotis. It is an accomplishment for a man who isn't used to cooking to make such round rotis.

Does working in the same field help you understand each other better?
Avinash:
Of course. Everything works smoothly in a relationship if you understand your partner's job requirement, timings and pressure.

Rubina: Not necessarily. Understanding doesn't come with being in the same profession. It comes with understanding, caring and respecting your partner. If you are sincere and respectful in your relationship and trust your partner, then life is cool or else even if you are in the same profession,
doubts will arise.

Love means...
Avinash:
Total understanding.

Rubina: Understanding, care, concern everything.

Family means...
Avinash:
Family is the basis of every person. It is the elemental need of any and every man. Family is most important.

Rubina: Family to me is what roots are to trees. They ground you, support you and are with you no matter how high you go.

Marriage means...
Avinash:
A lot to me. It is a serious decision and not something one can decide overnight. It needs maturity as it is a responsibility. A wedding might be anyone's cup of tea but a marriage isn't.

Rubina: A beautiful relationship that joins two lives, two families and two souls forever.

Message for fans...
Avinash:
Don't miss out on love. Go fall in love. It is a blissful feeling.

Rubina: Love everyone and be lovable.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice article...! thanks for sharing😳
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you soo much...Armu4eva
love you AvIna
the best Jodi in telly I ever sw...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow so this so cute. Just love 'em!
mavina thumbnail

Thanks alot .Armu4eva...love Avina

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful article and great answers...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for an awesome article.Very entertaining.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Armu4eva.

Good article. Although liked all the answers but specially liked Avinash's answer that a wedding might be anyones cup of tea but a marriage isn't.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx armu for lovely article
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
gud answers, gud questions , wat we needed to know, thnxx for sharin