Love matters for Avina-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Love matters of Rubina- Avinash

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

They are the cutest couple on telly and now with the return of their hit show Choti Bahu on Zee tv, Avinash Sachdev aka  Dev and Rubina aka Radhika have hit jackpot once again. Here's a tete-a-tete with the couple about their love and romance.

Showing 1 of 9 images Previous    Next
Rubina and Avinash

What are the qualities you like about each other?
Avinash:
I love everything about her. She is lovely, sweet and simple. She is everything I ever wanted in my partner.

Rubina: I like him from head to toe. I have accepted all his qualities good and bad. I love him for his total persona.

Avinash and Rubina

What do you not like about each other?
Avinash:
I know it might sound clich but there isn't anything that I don't like about her. She is perfect.

Rubina: This question doesn't arise as I have accepted all his flaws and shortcomings.

Avinash and Rubina

Do you think love is blind?
Avinash:
No. Perhaps I feel so as I have never been blind in love. I guess there are people who keep logic aside in relationships and let their heart rule their heads. But for me it is a combination of both heart and mind.

Rubina: No. I can say for myself as I didn't rush into love. I took my own sweet time and gradually fell in love with Avinash. If you fall in love at first sight, don't get to know the other person, understand where the person is coming from then you can say love is blind. But I didn't do any of those. Avinash and I understood each other and got along well before taking our relationship further.

Avinash and Rubina

When did you realise you were in love with him/ her?
Avinash:
After 4-5 months of shooting the* *first Choti Bahu, we were on an outdoor shoot in Wai, Maharashtra. We both were quite friendly but the realization that we were in love came about during that phase.

Rubina: It was gradual not overnight. The feeling of falling in love is mesmerizing but it takes time to build up. As we grew closer the distance between us reduced and we realised we were in love

Rubina and Avinash

The sweetest thing he/she did was?
Avinash: She recently gifted me a puppy. It is an adorable Shizu and we have named him Romeo. It was a beautiful Valentines' day gift.

Rubina: He cooked for me. It was superb. He made lovely delicious dal and very round chapattis. I was astounded to see the round rotis. It is an accomplishment for a man who isn't used to cooking to make such round rotis.

Rubina and Avinash

Does working in the same field help you understand each other better?
Avinash:
Of course. Everything works smoothly in a relationship if you understand your partner's job requirement, timings and pressure.

Rubina: Not necessarily. Understanding doesn't come with being in the same profession. It comes with understanding, caring and respecting your partner. If you are sincere and respectful in your relationship and trust your partner, then life is cool or else even if you are in the same profession,
doubts will arise.

Rubina and Avinash

Love means...
Avinash:
Total understanding.

Rubina: Understanding, care, concern everything.

Rubina and Avinash

Family means...
Avinash:
Family is the basis of every person. It is the elemental need of any and every man. Family is most important.

Rubina: Family to me is what roots are to trees. They ground you, support you and are with you no matter how high you go.

Avinash and Rubina

Marriage means...
Avinash:
A lot to me. It is a serious decision and not something one can decide overnight. It needs maturity as it is a responsibility. A wedding might be anyone's cup of tea but a marriage isn't.

Rubina: A beautiful relationship that joins two lives, two families and two souls forever.

Avinash and Rubina

Message for fans...
Avinash:
Don't miss out on love. Go fall in love. It is a blissful feeling.

Rubina: Love everyone and be lovable.

Edited by Armu4eva - 04 May 2011 at 6:48am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

desihrtgonte86monicaysowmya_iyengarbaas-tvashabalambicanathNabesashanazeNAVITAvina_Love4evernetolaimissourikitty2121LuvAvivishala08skamanidivra4Dancer97vinianilValinisuktichymanju7DAIRY25avinaalwayssweetrose92radhameeranavida888mavinaavinashrubina.ruxarlakhani23anusha34Ansa786laxmisRADEV1000avina_foreversunbeam09v3gradev09lux123Annamarieradha_bilahariradhika5ChinadollTwodreamy4everaugust123rajsriprabhasfanitalypalak13MysteryGirl101shinyclassicsun_singhkishubedi..yajnaseni..viprakshiDevika.YourNightmarechammak_challoAngie12sia_lovelyAlyaa_27shobrakapooor--Ekta--devina22lavalinamisti73PutijaChalhov..sush..Neerjaaashna26anu17radev24-Swetha-fatssrilanka

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
very nice article...! thanks for sharingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thank you soo much...Armu4eva
love you AvIna
Drag and drop me the best Jodi in telly I ever sw...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDevika.devina22

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Wow so this so cute. Just love 'em!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadevina22

mavina Senior Member
mavina
mavina

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Thanks alot .Armu4eva...love Avina

Armu4evadevina22

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful article and great answers...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDevika.devina22

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thnx for an awesome article.Very entertaining.

Armu4evadevina22

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Armu4eva.

Good article. Although liked all the answers but specially liked Avinash's answer that a wedding might be anyones cup of tea but a marriage isn't.

Edited by misti73 - 04 May 2011 at 7:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty2121Armu4evaChinadollTwosunbeam09..yajnaseni..sia_lovelydevina22

Go to top