Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shinybandi

Fans

~Shiny Bandi~

~Yamini Bandi~

~Xavivilla~

~Roshini1494~

~Nikkie~

Any one wanna join can pls post here so dat i will add.

Any one want to join???????????😊
U still believe in their friendship πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by ankit111

U still believe in their friendship πŸ‘ πŸ‘

No😊
they are shame in name of friendship...

Friends dont encourage u when u do mistakes, taps was wrong in some cases with sid, and lying , and icha in a way encouraged it ...

Friends dont envy and try to Ruin otthers lifes or rather kill them , we know how Jealous taps was and how she trying to kill and ruin ichas life, well and icha is idiot to hide stuff like that

Both are like said , bunch of jokers to play with every one and insult a beautiful relation like friendship  , as for me its everything

πŸ₯±
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muktha_cute

yes they can never be or become friends
how can some one be frind a person like iccha who knows  only to snatch everything from her from her dad to her baby
not only taps any girl wouldnt want a friend like iccha
who comes in the name of frienship and takes all the help to imporove her life and use friendship for her own selfish reasons and takes away everything from her so called friend
~*~Uttaran Story so Far~*~πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

<font color="#006dca">~*~Uttaran Story so Far~*~</font>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanx Ria for posting the link. I was getting confused tht I m watching ut on wrong channel. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

thanx Ria for posting the link. I was getting confused tht I m watching ut on wrong channel. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
you are welcome ankitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... but i wonder how come jyoti is saved till now  from ichcha counter attackπŸ˜‰ i mean she has  written Tappu baby as Negative female protagonist...means  antagonist ..villian o my πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

you are welcome ankitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...but i wonder how come jyoti is saved till now from ichcha counter attackπŸ˜‰ i mean she has written Tappu baby as Negative female protagonist...means antagonist ..villian o my πŸ˜†
some people hv privileges not to be reported. Even CVs and many many articles and SBS, sbb everybody sd be reported for wrong reporting. Only hv to find out to whom report. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
@ankit ..yeah you are right  lucky people even RD is very lucky many a times here on articles i have read her calling Tapasya psycho, stupid , she is playing a negative role😲...no one reports  her or counter attack with ichcha criticismπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†