Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shinybandi

Fans

~Shiny Bandi~

~Yamini Bandi~

~Xavivilla~

~Roshini1494~

~Nikkie~

Any one wanna join can pls post here so dat i will add.

😊

Friendship
a dream... which never ends
a truth ... which never dies
an emotion/feeling ...which never extinguishes
a trust ... which never breaks...

I dont see any long term bonding in Tap's friendship with Ichcha ... if she was honest in her this so called friendship with ichcha ...she wudnt still be flaunting that baby as Veer's ...
maybe together they will try to expose S & S... thats it ... more than that I dont expect anything from Taps...
For Iccha saving Veer's life is the most important thing even if it means taking help from Tapasya.
Kasa kaka is not there, Veer is not believing her so she has turned to the only person who knows the truth about S and S i.e Taps.
If Tapasya changes, confesses everything and leaves Bzoo on her own, its fine otherwise there is no future of this friendship.
Originally posted by souroj

For Iccha saving Veer's life is the most important thing even if it means taking help from Tapasya.
Kasa kaka is not there, Veer is not believing her so she has turned to the only person who knows the truth about S and S i.e Taps.
If Tapasya changes, confesses everything and leaves Bzoo on her own, its fine otherwise there is no future of this friendship.

Thats fine souroj, but she doesnt have to go gaga over tappu for that...she became so emotional that tappu is helping her...thats disgusting na...and @bold - thats the whole point, she cud convince him on so many unreasonable things...but she is completely at loss of words when it comes to actually sharing something most important  for Veer to know...she hasnt even tried properly...
Originally posted by cjs369

Friendship
a dream... which never ends
a truth ... which never dies
an emotion/feeling ...which never extinguishes
a trust ... which never breaks...

I dont see any long term bonding in Tap's friendship with Ichcha ... if she was honest in her this so called friendship with ichcha ...she wudnt still be flaunting that baby as Veer's ...
maybe together they will try to expose S & S... thats it ... more than that I dont expect anything from Taps...

Hi Charu...seeing a post from you after a long time...😊
If it is really true friendship, Tapu should get out of bundelaa as her friend Icha only deserves Veer. and should tell truth about her pregnancy to others.
Originally posted by vijayam

Thats fine souroj, but she doesnt have to go gaga over tappu for that...she became so emotional that tappu is helping her...thats disgusting na...and @bold - thats the whole point, she cud convince him on so many unreasonable things...but she is completely at loss of words when it comes to actually sharing something most important  for Veer to know...she hasnt even tried properly...

I agree wid u Vijaya. What can I say . Iccha unconditionally loves Tapasya ( God alone knows whyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•) or maybe Ichki has become smart she is using one fraud ( Taps) against another ( S and S)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Iccha opened up only when Taps told her that she knows about S and S's intention and offered to help her.
Iccha also knows that Veer only loves her, so let Tapasya speak whatever she wants to( both Veecha tried to make Taps understand in their own way, but it fell on deaf ears)
Presently she just ignores Tapasya's nonsensical talks as Taps is heavily pregnant, she takes her health into consideration.

Originally posted by shinybandi

Tapu Ichcha se bohot badi lag rahi hai. Ma beti types.
Originally posted by Yaminibandi

they really look the grownup versions of li'l ichki and tapu
Tapasya has not changed. She told Iccha she will not let anybody come in between them and VeerπŸ˜•. I think even Iccha was a bit taken aback, but she ignored it. Iccha is a fool to once again believe her.