~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜•Tappu badle ya nahi?
I also want their friendship again so that we can see some positivity in tappu's character...
Originally posted by shinybandi

Fans

~Shiny Bandi~

~Yamini Bandi~

~Xavivilla~

~Roshini1494~

Any one wanna join can pls post here so dat i will add.

😊
After today's episode, do u still believe they can be true friends or Tapu can ever improve πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she know only lena, no dena for her. Her improvement only to save her a**. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

After today's episode, do u still believe they can be true friends or Tapu can ever improve πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she know only lena, no dena for her. Her improvement only to save her a**. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Taps shant aur samjhdaar bhale hee nazar aaye Veer ke samneh Veer ke peeth peeche woh aaj bhee aur kal bhee apnee khushi ke liyeh sabkoh rashteh seh hattah dengee...saving Veer funda is only to enforce to Veer how much she loves him...if she truly loves him she will not play with his emotions carrying Rathore's child, she knows its Rathore's child, probably she also knows nothing happened that night with Veer CVS has just not revealed that trruth but has revealed Taps frustration she slept with Rathore...what she is doing does not absolve her of her misdeeds does not justify her love for Veer...when she knows he loves Ichcha...Taps aaj bhee zidd kar rahee hai and she is still in denial because she can not let Veer go because she does not know what she will do if Veer is not there, Taps character fears uncertainity after Veer with new relationships she is not giving Rathore a chance because of her zidd and illusion
Originally posted by divy609

I first saw who started the thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
I don't believe in this friendship Neither did I believe in it b4 ... It's always a one-sided affair and if ever it happens again It'll again be a one-sided one ...  
It's all a drama for her own use and to drag the show more so that Taps is not exposed fast 

There WAS NO Friendship b4 and There WILL NOT be ONE in the Future and I don't wanna see it as well πŸ€’

Divya u nailed it perfectly. Cvs r showing all this friendship crap to delay Taps exposure. After this they will bring some other plot to delay her exposure.In this process Iccha will become more pathetic and Veer more dumbo.
For Tapasya, Iccha was always a servant. Nothing more nothing less.
Originally posted by shinybandi

Sry kisliye?πŸ˜•
@red...  sorry... iss comment or tumhare expression ke liye...😊 

@ TM... Though your intention is good and you want to see a positive Tapasya and a nice healthy friendship between T and I, the CVs have not changed Tapasya's character at all. Even in last night's episode, she was lying and talking as though Veer is hers and Ichcha was overwhelmed and so happy about her supporting words, that she chose to ignore her claim on Veer or even welcomed it.πŸ˜•
In short, their relationship is unequal and that of a sadist(Taps) and a masochist(Ichcha), in the Bondage & Discipline subdivision of Sadomasochism in the field of Psychiatry. So they do not understand the meaning of friendship and are in reality being in an unhealthy relationship of the abuser and the abused and both need urgent psychiatric treatment.
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ TM... Though your intention is good and you want to see a positive Tapasya and a nice healthy friendship between T and I, the CVs have not changed Tapasya's character at all. Even in last night's episode, she was lying and talking as though Veer is hers and Ichcha was overwhelmed and so happy about her supporting words, that she chose to ignore her claim on Veer or even welcomed it.πŸ˜•
In short, their relationship is unequal and that of a sadist(Taps) and a masochist(Ichcha), in the Bondage & Discipline subdivision of Sadomasochism in the field of Psychiatry. So they do not understand the meaning of friendship and are in reality being in an unhealthy relationship of the abuser and the abused and both need urgent psychiatric treatment.

@bold...superb...πŸ‘...sorry TM, they can never be friends...its too late for cvs to show a positive taps ...here's for their so called friendship...

add me to this one as well... would love to be a part of all this friendship circus...

Now I am 100% sure that Iccha's gonna die in the end giving Veer to Tapasya and a modified title track will play "Ye hoti hai Uttaran..."  🀣

Actually I had a lot of sympathy for Veer regarding what he went through because of this duo but no with his modification, most of it has vanished