~ICCHA-TAPU Friendshipthread~(A New Start) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
🤗  darlingg plzz dont cry..i dont really want 2 say much..but i really wonder if there ever was any true friendship between them..

Tapasya was always jealous of Ichchca goodness, her winning prizes, yaa praises from anyone.
and Madam Ichcha always covered her idiot friends mistakes including a murder attempt on her own self and forcible bride swap by suicidal drama, So I dont really think there was a friendship ever

A friend is one who guides u when u r wrong and a friend is one who finds joy in ur achievemenst and tht was never ever shown in this soap, so the freindship between these two is only a farce and i am really really sorry for having written this, but i truly apreciate u have coolected lovely pictures of them as kids, job very well done!!

Just one suggestion, mayb u can convert this post 2 a debate and see wht memebers feel if true friendship ever existed between them.
I am sure tht wud b a very interesting topic...u can ignore my suggestion and sorry for suggesting this idea if it was bad...no offence meant.
Good Luck!!😊

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

🤗  darlingg plzz dont cry..i dont really want 2 say much..but i really wonder if there ever was any true friendship between them..

Tapasya was always jealous of Ichchca goodness, her winning prizes, yaa praises from anyone.
and Madam Ichcha always covered her idiot friends mistakes including a murder attempt on her own self and forcible bride swap by suicidal drama, So I dont really think there was a friendship ever

A friend is one who guides u when u r wrong and a friend is one who finds joy in ur achievemenst and tht was never ever shown in this soap, so the freindship between these two is only a farce and i am really really sorry for having written this, but i truly apreciate u have coolected lovely pictures of them as kids, job very well done!!

Just one suggestion, mayb u can convert this post 2 a debate and see wht memebers feel if true friendship ever existed between them.
I am sure tht wud b a very interesting topic...u can ignore my suggestion and sorry for suggesting this idea if it was bad...no offence meant.
Good Luck!!😊

Thanq 4r ur suggestion shivani.i surely will try to implement as soon as possible.

Good Luck!!😊

well said Shivani👏 i want to add tht in friendship their sd be equality, but in Tapu- Ichchha relationship it never exist. Ichchha was always like faithfull servant burried under Tapus father ahsan. Tapu only like to use her services only and Ichchha never dared to stand against her, even if she was wrong. there was only master-servant relation ship. some people highlight Tapu's dancing on street or selling flowers as symbol of friendship, but it was just a adventure of a amirjadi, nothing more😊
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

well said Shivani👏 i want to add tht in friendship their sd be equality, but in Tapu- Ichchha relationship it never exist. Ichchha was always like faithfull servant burried under Tapus father ahsan. Tapu only like to use her services only and Ichchha never dared to stand against her, even if she was wrong. there was only master-servant relation ship. some people highlight Tapu's dancing on street or selling flowers as symbol of friendship, but it was just a adventure of a amirjadi, nothing more😊

Tqs Ankit n exactly!!! it was more a master slave relation👎🏼, there was never any euality shown...I never considered them as friends esp when I watched Tapsaya destroyed Ichcha's bicycle😡😡, tht day itself i knew ke this not  friendship..n tht dancing is just an adventure..just like having adventure with Sid and Rathode😉😆😆😆..btw what is this Amirjadi😕 did u mean something like  ameer zaadi...rich spoilt brat or something😕

Tqs Ankit n exactly!!! it was more a master slave relation👎🏼, there was never any euality shown...I never considered them as friends esp when I watched Tapsaya destroyed Ichcha's bicycle😡😡, tht day itself i knew ke this not  friendship..n tht dancing is just an adventure..just like having adventure with Sid and Rathode😆..btw what is this Amirjadi😕 did u mean something like  ameer zaadi...rich spoilt brat or something😕
Absolutely😆
Originally posted by shinybandi

Thanq 4r ur suggestion shivani.i surely will try to implement as soon as possible.

UR very welcome buddy, infact i shud tq u for not misundersatnding my intention😃 btw tk ur time. ankit and myself already started the debate even b4 ur said anything..sorry abt tht😳😆😆

Absolutely😆

okayyy 🥳my hindi is getting better day by day 😆
ichcha should rather be without a friend rather than having a friend like tapasya...
count me in this...i want them to be friends again...at least that will be positive ...just little hope of tapu's betterment..

agree with both of u well aid ankit and shivani
this was never a true friendship,