Gunahon Ka Devta

One possibility

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Alll,😊
I am feeling something so here to share it with you guys and also i want to know your views on it

Do you guys feels this girl is arpita i am feeling that she is arpita with a memory loss if yes so why the mamaji is not telling the truth to avi i mean when a person and his family is coming to them again and again and saying she is Arpita so what is the reason behind hiding her identity from her own husband πŸ˜•

If it is correct so where are morals of mamaji is it not wrong to seprate husband and wife

What do you say gkdians????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Magical WorldπŸ˜ƒ

I dont agree with u whatever u said about Mr.Kranti JI.

Yes , we all know that he is the one who did save her when PJ did threw her body into the stream.
He even might know that she had memory loss, that's why she calling them mama & mami.
One thing is for sure that if some one dead , no one throw the body into stream like PJ did. Either do cremation or bury with rituals unless its a murder.
Mr. Kranti Ji knows that some one try to kill and dump her body but fortunately she wasn't dead.
The haweli ppl said that Arpi committed suicide and her last rituals also performed by her family and Her hubby Avi. Then how can Mamaji says that she is the one who didn't die?
Though mamaji knows that some one from the haweli are responsible for her death whther its suicide or murder.its obvious the family of In- laws is responsible for what happend to her means they r the culprits. Then how can Mr. Kranti Ji handover poor girl into the hands of evil?
May be he even doesn't know who she belongs to. But finding in the surroundings of Lallanpur , he thought she belongs to that place and may be some one recognise her, and so that he can reach to the truth behind her killing.
This is what Kranti Ji doing .
We all klnow that Avi's not the real culprit behind her death, but BJ&PJ.
But the way they watching the things happening to their family , particularly to Pihu, how can he send her back to the family , who tried to kill her.
Soon Mamaji will learn that Avi's not the culprit as they will know howmuch Avi concerned for his wife. Then they will plan some thing to go to Haweli to find the real truth behind the killing.
The day will come soon but before that Mamaji must be reassured by Avi that this might wont happen again to her.
Until then We will have to go throgh all this memory loss and Avi after pihu  to protect her and BJ after Pihu to kill her or to make her to leave Avi& lallanpur.Me thinksπŸ˜‰
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey magical world
i am not sure abt anything
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear,
true memory lose is the only thing that can make our avita together.

@sowjanya di
nice one dear i also like mamaji's principles of life and he is right on his own.
If they had got arpi in that bad condition and if now arpi is not remembering any thing about her past and mamaji dont know who she is,
but they can't give arpi to avi revealing the truth b'coz for them he is gunda only who is creating such probs for them.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
they cant give  arpi to avdesh but when avdesh keeps saying sorry and is not being a gunda  to them they can atleast investigate his past

if he and his family repeatedly says this pihu looks like arpita  mama family shud investigate tht angle

if mama found arpita on river then  he shud be using those tacts and not letter writing business

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

they cant give  arpi to avdesh but when avdesh keeps saying sorry and is not being a gunda  to them they can atleast investigate his past

if he and his family repeatedly says this pihu looks like arpita  mama family shud investigate tht angle

if mama found arpita on river then  he shud be using those tacts and not letter writing business

Agree Di atleast dey shd find out abt AVITA's past n can make 2+2 =4 ...n get 2 d truth but yaha toh dey r behind accusing n blaming Avi n Mamaji writing letters
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yes i am agree with you infact i was trying to say that they should atleast investigate about their past
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think story wud change to this now since pihu behaviour towards avdesh cud change now. so mama and family might think bit rationally

its as if they r all very protective of pihu hence they r doing all this tamasha

why not bring pihu in front of mama rai and papa rai  lets see wht they say then
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think she is Arpita only...😳

I guess with someone's help she has entered Krantilal's family..& maybe she has hidden her true identity from the mamaji's family..& somehow convinced them to come to lallanpur..to take revenge...😎😎

I knw my idea is too good to be true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

Agree Di atleast dey shd find out abt AVITA's past n can make 2+2 =4 ...n get 2 d truth but yaha toh dey r behind accusing n blaming Avi n Mamaji writing letters

CG πŸ˜ƒ
When it comes to writing his letters to relevent problems, the CV's showing his rightiousness.
But behind the screen the mamaji and pawan drawing the proper plans to go to the deep to find the truth. They cant stop living their real life that they used to na.
Im very much impressed with Kranti ji as he knows how to tackle the situation but the Cvs will show it later what the dad & son upto.Me thinks.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ