Mohit Dagga exits Kitni Mohabbat Hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohit Dagga

We had earlier reported that Mohit Dagga would be playing a lawyer in Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine but the latest is that the actor has already packed up from the show.

A source says, "Mohit was cast as Ram Punjabi on the show and his character was for a brief time but it was chopped as the actor was running short of time. Now his character will be on for just four episodes.

"In the upcoming episodes Ram will get all the evidence that can prove Arjun (Karan Kundra) innocent but on his way to the court he will be shot dead. But before this there will be a rain sequence between Arjun and Arohi (Kritika Kamra) on the show. This rain sequence is just part of Arjun's dream."

We also hear that Karan is suffering from a viral fever because of having had to shoot in water for the rain sequence. The actor could not be contacted for confirmation but sources say that he has recovered now.

As regards Mohit's exit he says, "Yes, my cameo on the show is over and I am on my way to Jabalpur now."

Oh boy...this is not good...!! I don't know which lawyer will get Arjun free now😕
Sorry guyz but TellyChakkar articles are not allowed

Thanks
CLosed