A video of Neil Bhatt!!!!!!!!

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guyzzz

I ws watching gulaal yesterday on YT n I foung diz video of Neil Bhatt...were he iz speaking Gujarati...I was shoch 2 c diz...it was so funnyyy...sorry 4 da people hu dont knw gujarati...bt still felt lik sharing it wth u...hope u guyzzz lik it...

here iz da YT link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj21Ynrts2A

do comment if u lik it or jst click da like button...
sorry if posted already...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBfan4ever thumbnail
Can you translate what he said in Gujrati. You said it was funny. So just inquisitive
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
translation plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt understand a word of it though watched it to the end😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This has been posted before and been translated as well..let me just copy it here for you people!!

Voiceover: Kesar has loads of questions, for which he is still seeking answers. On one side there is Gulaal and on the other side there is his childhood friend Talli. But why is Kesar confused? What has happened to Kesar?

Neil: They all went to Shiv mandir. Paanba, who is like a mother figure to me, has taken a mannat that the day Kesar returns, she will take him to Shivaji's mandir and kesar has to do an abhishek there on the shivling. We went to shoot that scene. While doing the abhishek, I see a man, who looked very familiar. He keeps looking at that man and realizes that he is same man who has helped to kill Vasant. I start running after him and catch him and question him the truth. After so many years if Kesar sees the man, he will be very much aggravated, he will be very angry.

Voiceover: Did you hear?.Kesar saw somebody in Shiv Mandir. So kesar, this was the question that was troubling you? But ahead in the story, what will happen, could you please say something on that?

Neil: The next scene that we have shot and will be telecasted is, we are going to show the reasons, answers behind the tension between kesar and gulal, the questions in Kesar's mind. Well can't say answers but he will start getting reasons to the tensions in his mind, his resentment towards dushyant and gulal. On the other side, we will show Talli will be facing family restrictions as she has been adopted by the family. She might have say no to her love as well. I am not saying that it will happen but she might have to say no...There are many more tracks that we will open with time ...it will be interesting. There will be track focusing on Dushyant and me in some time.

Voiceover: Now it's to be seen whether Kesar can find his brother's murderers? Will Gulal break her silence on this issue...for that you will have to see Gulal. 
Kinma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

This has been posted before and been translated as well..let me just copy it here for you people!!

Voiceover: Kesar has loads of questions, for which he is still seeking answers. On one side there is Gulaal and on the other side there is his childhood friend Talli. But why is Kesar confused? What has happened to Kesar?

Neil: They all went to Shiv mandir. Paanba, who is like a mother figure to me, has taken a mannat that the day Kesar returns, she will take him to Shivaji's mandir and kesar has to do an abhishek there on the shivling. We went to shoot that scene. While doing the abhishek, I see a man, who looked very familiar. He keeps looking at that man and realizes that he is same man who has helped to kill Vasant. I start running after him and catch him and question him the truth. After so many years if Kesar sees the man, he will be very much aggravated, he will be very angry.

Voiceover: Did you hear?.Kesar saw somebody in Shiv Mandir. So kesar, this was the question that was troubling you? But ahead in the story, what will happen, could you please say something on that?

Neil: The next scene that we have shot and will be telecasted is, we are going to show the reasons, answers behind the tension between kesar and gulal, the questions in Kesar's mind. Well can't say answers but he will start getting reasons to the tensions in his mind, his resentment towards dushyant and gulal. On the other side, we will show Talli will be facing family restrictions as she has been adopted by the family. She might have say no to her love as well. I am not saying that it will happen but she might have to say no...There are many more tracks that we will open with time ...it will be interesting. There will be track focusing on Dushyant and me in some time.

Voiceover: Now it's to be seen whether Kesar can find his brother's murderers? Will Gulal break her silence on this issue...for that you will have to see Gulal. 

thank u Poojie...4 da translation...sorry bcoz its posted b4...
Kinma thumbnail
u welcum...