Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

^ why don't you like Malaika? Because of her bold scenes, or is there any other reason?

notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I said that purely in jest. I am ok with her. I actually admire her for singlehandedly carving out a niche for herself in Bollywood but I am mocking her fake rise to the top of Hollywood as it is mired by her relationship with multiple men in that industry plus her constant calling of the paparazzi. 

Originally posted by: sheee

^ why don't you like Malaika? Because of her bold scenes, or is there any other reason?

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's great! Happy for him 👍🏼 He is an awesome actor!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

I said that purely in jest. I am ok with her. I actually admire her for singlehandedly carving out a niche for herself in Bollywood but I am mocking her fake rise to the top of Hollywood as it is mired by her relationship with multiple men in that industry plus her constant calling of the paparazzi. 

So what? If that's what makes her happy. She is, what she is. She can't change her nature or mind. And she is not hurting anyone.
And ok, if you said that just in jest. I just wanted to understand you.
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

I truly hope you are being sarcastic! Let me edit your sentence a bit to make it correct: One and only [po*n] star in Bollywood Mallika who met Obama the great

if Mallika is one, then Penelope-Cruz/Monica-Bellucci is hardcore. 

notabasicbitch thumbnail
Haha. Read my previous comment. I said it in jest. She honestly is not that controversial when it comes to her on-screen behavior, but off-screen is a different story. And coming back to the original topic, Anil Kapoor has become successful relying on his hard works and determination alone and not sleeping his way to the top. But I ascribe to the live and let live mentality so no judging is coming from me. 

if Mallika is one, then Penelope-Cruz/Monica-Bellucci is hardcore. 

notabasicbitch thumbnail

So what? If that's what makes her happy. She is, what she is. She can't change her nature or mind. And she is not hurting anyone.
And ok, if you said that just in jest. I just wanted to understand you.

👍🏼