Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

What if naku became Kaala again ? (Page 3)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

JMM2 it still made sense cuz it was the same characters in a completely different situation.
If they are so desperate for Digu why not give him a proper track?
I think the writers know this show is going to go nowhere and have decided to recycle so that they dont waste time thinking.

yeah shreya. they are just copying and pasting their own work coz the writers know that the show isn't going to work. who would want to waste their time when the majority of the audience has left the show. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12LTLFan

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ok u guys I never wished for this my only wish is for mishal to come back ,  This was a thought that crossed my mind. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by -Ritz-

oh no khushi. *cringes at the pic.* so I guess they are planning to make digu fall in love with the kali nakku and digu will think she's someone else. oh god LTL just lost me as a written reader of the updates as well. LOL oh well as if this heartless channel and producers of this show care since I am only 1 and they didn't even care for 200. toh mein kaha koi special ho. so disappointed.  Unhappy
@ topic starter: man u predicted it and it actually happened. LTL has become so predictable.

No, this will a one day Nautanki of Nakku. May be she will say to horrified digu that "saab" likes her this way also or something like that.

Then he will think she has totally lost it LOL! He would think, "which man would like this version?!"ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 May 2011 at 10:43am

mnx12

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Unhappy
@ topic starter: man u predicted it and it actually happened. LTL has become so predictable.

No, this will a one day Nautanki of Nakku. May be she will say to horrified digu that "saab" likes her this way also or something like that.

one day nautanki. but even one day nautaki is just ridiculous. it seems they are trying every track that would work with the audience. par in logo ne kali naku ko bhi nautanki bana diya.Dead this show is just absolutely useless. everyone should just be fired.

Thats what they have been doing even during JMM2 many scenes repeated from JMM1. In this digu track almost all naku scenes have been recycled from previous ones.

The similar scenes in both the Jungle-tracks were purposely done...to depict the evolution of TaSha's relationship...! It just cannot be compared with the re-cycled stuff in LCL!

And I think, right now they are just killing time with random things! They have something up their sleeves...some DhoomDhadaka, that would unfold only after the IPL! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74-Roopa-mnx12-Ritz-khushixAreYaar

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The similar scenes in both the Jungle-tracks were purposely done...to depict the evolution of TaSha's relationship...! It just cannot be compared with the re-cycled stuff in LCL!

And I think, right now they are just killing time with random things! They have something up their sleeves...some DhoomDhadaka, that would unfold only after the IPL! 

I have to agree with u rosa. they definitely have something up their sleeves and are just waiting to explode it after IPL. LOL and hence they are spending their time dragging the story right now. 1 month has passed and I still don't care to watch this show. they can explode whatever they like after IPL and I still won't care. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sub_rosarama_2010

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

[

What DhoomDhadaka can happen in LTL, which may be of interest to the audience? Only MR return can be that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I have to agree with u rosa. they definitely have something up their sleeves and are just waiting to explode it after IPL. LOL and hence they are spending their time dragging the story right now. 1 month has passed and I still don't care to watch this show. they can explode whatever they like after IPL and I still won't care. LOL

Yeah, it's kinda obvious! They must have done some planning...crappy hi sahi!LOL 

-Ritz-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

[

What DhoomDhadaka can happen in LTL, which may be of interest to the audience? Only MR return can be that.

I couldn't care less yaar! LTL is dead for me!

Go to top