Pratigya

Krishna's heartfelt promises wins over Pratigya - Page 4

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Will wait and watch to see how events unfold but not very enthused though...

Outcome is always the same and nothing new...

Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kabeer, my cousin a silent reader has a crush on u she was scrolling thru the posts just now and came across ur pic& asked me 'who is that hot guy there do u know him' 😆

on topic i think krishna will mellow down now and try to hard to keep himself tight, as long as the dhabba is ok

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-starlight123

Thanks for sharing...

Will wait and watch to see how events unfold but not very enthused though...

Outcome is always the same and nothing new...

Dunno if cv's actually want their trp's to increse,gain and again the same thing. first thy show Krishan doing mistake, then a arument b/wn krishna and pratigya and after that same old kriya ''LOVE scene''...🤔😵
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Pragati.T

Dunno if cv's actually want their trp's to increse,gain and again the same thing. first thy show Krishan doing mistake, then a arument b/wn krishna and pratigya and after that same old kriya ''LOVE scene''...🤔😵

It will be a nice change for Pratigya to learn something...But who knows how the CVs think and execute their tracks...It would be nice to see a role reversal for a change where P is the student and K the teacher...

The conclusion is always the same...Nothing new...

sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article 😊

Well, for me these lines just says it all.

I know in my heart what I did was right but I also understand that Pratigya doesn't think so. She is hurt and saddened by my act and jail time. I am sorry for that. I only want to make her happy and be with her.

Not that i really expected anything different - hoping against hope that it would be this time round. 😔 
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sweet_bhanki

Thanks for the article 😊

I know in my heart what I did was right but I also understand that Pratigya doesn't think so. She is hurt and saddened by my act and jail time. I am sorry for that. I only want to make her happy and be with her.

Not that i really expected anything different - hoping against hope that it would be this time round. 😔 

Even I thought so that it explains their relationship in a nutshell...

The point of Pratigya to go the the police seemed to describe her in a nutshell as well...What did the police do when she was being harassed and did it help get her justice when she needed it...Yet it seems to be the only solution and with what proof would K go with???

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-sweet_bhanki

Thanks for the article 😊

👏👏 exactly bankii, now i don't want to say it all over again but didn't lyk d way amma bring krishan back home holding his ear...🤢🤢🤢 hez a married MAN now...why cv's r showing him a school going boyy...😵😡😡
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wen will Cvs stop showing Krishna as joru ka ghulam??its HIGH time..for heaven sake stop ruining his character...arghhh !!!!
thara-lv-kriya thumbnail
thnks for the article..weiting for todays kriya hug..😍