Pratigya

Krishna's heartfelt promises wins over Pratigya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Krishna's heartfelt promise wins over Pratigya

After the face-off with Radhe and the jail fiasco, Krishna is finally out on bail, but this, however, does not put an end to his problems.

Krishna is trying his best to mollify his wife Pratigya, who is very upset with his behavious, but his pleas for forgiveness are falling on deaf ears. A disconcerted Pratigya isn't interested in listening to his excuses or explanations. In tonight's episode of STAR Plus's Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Krishna will realise this time he has hurt Pratigya very much and it will make a grand gesture to reconcile with her.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Krishna now realises that he has shattered Pratigya's faith in him and his dreams. He wants to make it up to her at any cost and reaffirm her faith in him. When she returns from her father's house, Pratigya and Krishna will get into an argument about his imprisonment. Krishna will argue that he couldn't let Radhe walk all over him, defame his dhaba by planting cockroaches and let him go unpunished. While Pratigya will retort that beating Radhe has brought a bad name to him and the dhaba and has not served any good purpose. She will tell him that he is ruining his dream himself. Krishna will realise his folly and tell her he doesn't want a dream which she isn't a part of. He will vow to never become violent again. He will promise her that even if Radhe were to kill him, he won't lift his hand in defense. Pratigya will eventually forgive him and a relieved Krishna will hug her in front of everyone in the family." Meanwhile anti-corruption bureau officers raid the Saxena house creating more trouble for Adarsh, who is still in jail.

Explaining her stance, Pratigya aka Pooja Gor says, "I don't want Krishna to jeopardize his dream and life for someone like Radhe. His actions have hurt me a lot and I am disappointed that he chose to beat Radhe rather than go to the cops for justice."

Krishna aka Arhaan Bhel exclaims, "Radhe has been disturbing and meddling in my affairs for quite some time now. I knew if I didn't teach him a lesson, he would keep at it. I know in my heart what I did was right but I also understand that Pratigya doesn't think so. She is hurt and saddened by my act and jail time. I am sorry for that. I only want to make her happy and be with her. My dream is futile without her. I am going to do my best and win her over."

Amma, aka Asmita Sharma, who has been deviating from her negative attitude towards Pratigya, states, "I am a human being and want the love and respect of my husband and son. When a person doesn't get that, they try to achieve their goal in different ways. I just want the love and respect in the family."

Will Krishna live up to his promise? Will Pratigya be able to trust Krishna completely? Will Radhecreate trouble for Krishna yet again? What will be furious Amma's next move? Do catch this exciting drama unfold in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya from Monday- Friday at 10.30pm on STAR Plus.

Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 04, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1691/krishna's-heartfelt-promise-wins-over-pratigya.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is nothing new 😆...but now I wonder that Krishna will let Radhe attack him when next time he comes to trouble him...😕

Thanks for sharing the article...

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 sharing...thank god there is no rift between KriYa atleast 4 d time being

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
thanks 4 the articles...but its a good news ther is no drift between kriya.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article yaar...Uh oh..is it just me or do anyone else also have a feeling that radhe is gonna attack K and he won't even raise a finger ? What will b P's reaction?...so amma is doing this drama just to get her son n husband back n not for seperating kriya...good
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Thanks for the article yaar...Uh oh..is it just me or do anyone else also have a feeling that radhe is gonna attack K and he won't even raise a finger ? What will b P's reaction?...so amma is doing this drama just to get her son n husband back n not for seperating kriya...good

Same here ..even I feel that...😕
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey dhanya i also had a similar feeling...if dis happens it would be very interesting 2 c Pratigya's reaction...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing amruva... a scene to watch...fight and hug... thts the magic of Kriya...

meena.. thumbnail

thanks for sharing the article

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Most of us feel the same.  It is ridiculous.🤣 Why does not P make it clear that he can defend himself if Radhe ever attacks him🤣