Soon it might be confirmed that Geet will end.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm i am not bashing them anymore accept the facts and unless starone clarifies it no one can be sure.

accept the facts and work more towards showing unity and avoiding Geet from ending,keep signing the petition irrespective of any confirmation.

Unless Star confirms Geet will not end dont feel relaxed and keep signing the petition that is why I have highlighted these points,not to spread negativity but to be on alert and infact increase more activities when it comes to signing petition and giving trp's

The hint was given in february when this article was first posted and StarOne gave the hint of ending current lot of sereis including Geet.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9589-star-one-to-woo-gujarat.htm#1661617

The adds of Rajeev's show have gone off air and tracks of all series suggest that all the shows wud end soon,with Geet heading towards happy ending with Maaneet forgiving Dev.

ISoon followed this prediction too from Munisha

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9349-munisha-khatwani-prediction-on-shows-part-2.htm

I dont know how Good she is but if her articles is there on India forum then she might be good.

Here is what she has written for series Geet:

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi: "The show will have both its phases where time to time it will do very well and also dip totally. The makers will have to keep pushing new and exciting angles. If the show sustains till June, it will pick up thereafter, although some actors give some problems to the show."

She is absolutely right or maybe right because the general feel is like that and many feel because of new creatives jumping in who have literaaly zero vision for Maaneet the show stands every possibility of hitting lowest TRP's ever.

well dont beelive me i am not asking u to trust me but trust the article which says "Bussiness"

Geet or PYEK is not competing with each other..they are competing with shows from Zee or colours...

The shows on these channels are pathetic but then their trp's are more than Geet and PYEk..

This is the reason why all current shows will  be scrapped for sure and the news will only come out when adds of new shows will be aired and launched which we shud see in the next month as heard.

Geet actually did loose its hold and loyal viewers base as there was no vision for Maaneet scenes,leading Geet to its worst phase when performance was highly needed to convince the channel.

The current track is good but after holi sequence did the maximum damage the recent acts of Maan and Geet to forgive Dev and help him get Nandini is not only illogical but is something which has hurt many loyal viewers who in anycase have stopped watching Geet.Becoz Maaneet are made look "aliens".

"Till the time Geet is aired,irrespective of how good a track is,if that track does not compliment and provide scope to show Maaneet scenes for more than atleast 12 minutes a day in every episode,fans would quickly loose interest and it would be evident in TRP's which should indeed fall sharply very soon if Nissar and StaroNe quickly do not change their strategy and accept the fact that only Drashti ad Gurmeet are earning them fortunes and recognition whatever they are getting from Geet."

"Wake up makers of Geet,Drashti and Gurmeet as pair are not restricted to Geet only,do logical justice to Geet and ed the series on a high which compliments its glorious run in Indian Television History and would be remembered for ever."

Fans like Angel and Muskaan have written great visions for them and even I have given you an idea for Geet season two,now if we fans as unprofessionals are that passionate for Maaneet then you guys as professionals can realise that a new story line..will help you guys and when it is connected to present Geet and gives vast scope for future story then it is the best one can get..

One such idea for Geet season 2 is given by me,do read it if ever you feel you can consider fans's passion for Drashti and Gurmeet and their vision for them.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1680877

Take care and it is high time you accept only Maaneet will help you run for long..and now may be untill Starone learns a harsh lesson since they have decided to end the current shows including Geet,I hope season 2 of Geet with Maaneet returns with bang and if possible as early as November this year.

I think Geet might be shifted to star plus with an all new story line,that is on option..if it will not end..

Good night as I prepare myself to accept Geet will end in June for sure and soon others will realise.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz answer my inncoent question... What problem u have with the current track??πŸ˜• All of us are loving it and happy about it...😊 And what maneet scenes??? Everyday they give us nice ones and you still complain...😲 Dah!
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Plz answer my inncoent question... What problem u have with the current track??πŸ˜• All of us are loving it and happy about it...😊 And what maneet scenes??? Everyday they give us nice ones and you still complain...😲 Dah!

wait for two more weks dear...

TRP's are already falling...Geet loosing its brand value which is offcourse not discussed on social platforms and is an indicator which sponsors consider but obviously u wont know it...

The present maaneet scenes are shot half heartedly and when innovation is needed they are keeping the scenes short..

well i thought after i predicted holi sequence will be vastly criticised and will not be related at all..everyone said i was wrong and later agreed i was right and maaneet were divided as maan camp and geet camp...

i dont wanna get banned again so no answers to ay questions...as said...i try to write what others dont see forget thinking about it..

Reconsider...how many more days wud u like maamaji's over stretched scenes and if u are interested in dev's new love story with nandini...

a time will comes in hardly two weeks when trp's will fall to its lowest and then everyone wud be shouting we want more of maaneet...we want more of maaneet..

I dont have a problem with the track i am loving it ,...but i still beleive that parallel tracks cannot be accpeted for more than 5 mins a day and maaneet scenes are still the much needed oxygen and if u rethink.maaneet scenes are getting shorter and are even not properly shot..

e;g:

When maama locks Maan and Geet in room it was possible for the makers to show some conversation of maaneet bu they stretched mama's scene with nandini with PJ's like mein kareena kapoor...from nandini

then a scene over stretched when mama calls family members..

another scene when maan comes early morning before geet wakes up...it was easily possible to show a 6 minute long maaneet scene and push other scenes further...

yesterday..when geet prepares lassi for maan..ideally a lovely scene wud have been maan holding geet from back and both preparing lassi...or maan closing kitchen from inside and an extended scene where maan asks geet for a kiss..

all the possible chances of showing maaneet scenes are either wasted,cut short or are not properly shot..and the way fans belive and think and have liking for maaneet soon all these points wud come up on forum and it wud be someone else doing it and not me...

That is why...current track despite excellent but just becozz focus is less on maaneet and more on others...2 weeks is good enough for makers to realise the article and prediction is coming out as true...
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Despite so many chances of showing passionate maaneet romantic moments the makers are consistently failing to compliemt and justify maaneet's passionate romantic couple image,in hope and under the wrong impression that fans are loving interference and constant involvement of third person between maaneet,makers are just wasting possible scenarios to show properly planned romantic scenes..failing to understand that a passionate scene between maaneet and while it is on the thrill of thrid person coming close to them and not finding them romancing would work more with maaneet fans.Hope my efforts are read becoz serisouly despite a good track maaneet scenes are lacking serious passion which is fault of writers and director in particular.
Geetseason2 thumbnail
The adds of Rajeev's show have gone off air and tracks of all series suggest that all the shows wud end soon,with Geet heading towards happy ending with Maaneet forgiving Dev.
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Under the given scenario it is highly desired that atleast Maan Singh and Neeshi oza comes back.

Fans demand perfection from Drashti and Gurmeet and also from those who work on them behind the scenes.

It is upto the makers to decide whether in future they build Maaneet brand or Drashmeet brand by building tracks with scenes more on them and more importantly right men for critical jobs like direction and make up...or they merely cash on past glory till that glory fades away completely..

Drashti and Gurmeet are still at a point where the craze among fans for them can match that of craze among fans for Rajni Sir...

They are a brand to reckon and any show with Gurmeet and Drashti and with a decent storyline with logic can do wonders.

Hope the makers keep series Geet straight to Maaneet and focussed predominantly on them or else effects of concentrating more on parallel tracks will be felt later on with fans finally getting fed up and look further for new options on television which would be unfortunate for such a great team which gave Maaneet and now others are copying them and are doing better than them.

-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

wait for two more weks dear...

TRP's are already falling...Geet loosing its brand value which is offcourse not discussed on social platforms and is an indicator which sponsors consider but obviously u wont know it...

The present maaneet scenes are shot half heartedly and when innovation is needed they are keeping the scenes short..

well i thought after i predicted holi sequence will be vastly criticised and will not be related at all..everyone said i was wrong and later agreed i was right and maaneet were divided as maan camp and geet camp...

i dont wanna get banned again so no answers to ay questions...as said...i try to write what others dont see forget thinking about it..

Reconsider...how many more days wud u like maamaji's over stretched scenes and if u are interested in dev's new love story with nandini...

a time will comes in hardly two weeks when trp's will fall to its lowest and then everyone wud be shouting we want more of maaneet...we want more of maaneet..

I dont have a problem with the track i am loving it ,...but i still beleive that parallel tracks cannot be accpeted for more than 5 mins a day and maaneet scenes are still the much needed oxygen and if u rethink.maaneet scenes are getting shorter and are even not properly shot..

e;g:

When maama locks Maan and Geet in room it was possible for the makers to show some conversation of maaneet bu they stretched mama's scene with nandini with PJ's like mein kareena kapoor...from nandini

then a scene over stretched when mama calls family members..

another scene when maan comes early morning before geet wakes up...it was easily possible to show a 6 minute long maaneet scene and push other scenes further...

yesterday..when geet prepares lassi for maan..ideally a lovely scene wud have been maan holding geet from back and both preparing lassi...or maan closing kitchen from inside and an extended scene where maan asks geet for a kiss..

all the possible chances of showing maaneet scenes are either wasted,cut short or are not properly shot..and the way fans belive and think and have liking for maaneet soon all these points wud come up on forum and it wud be someone else doing it and not me...

That is why...current track despite excellent but just becozz focus is less on maaneet and more on others...2 weeks is good enough for makers to realise the article and prediction is coming out as true...

Errr...Actually,Ur wrong,Geets TRP'S hav improved after Maha Epi nd Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani's have fallen drasticallyπŸ˜•
Geetseason2 thumbnail
well dont beelive me i am not asking u to trust me but trust the article which says "Bussiness"

Geet or PYEK is not competing with each other..they are competing with shows from Zee or colours...

The shows on these channels are pathetic but then their trp's are more than Geet and PYEk..

This is the reason why all current shows will  be scrapped for sure and the news will only come out when adds of new shows will be aired and launched which we shud see in the next month as heard.
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

This is the reason why all current shows will  be scrapped for sure and the news will only come out when adds of new shows will be aired and launched which we shud see in the next month as heard. star1

Its cos star1 is not available everywhere whereas the other channels r
Geetseason2 thumbnail
well bussiness asks no excuses..star one earned only 80 to 90 crores and their GRP ( Gross return on Product_ was only 30 while others earned in numbers more than 500 crore rupees.

This is a good enough reason for star one to reconsider and bring new lot of shows similar to what zee or colors has...

well if maaneet go star one will loose its asset for sure but then untill we teach them a leson star one wont understand..

I think Geet might be shifted to star plus with an all new story line,that is on option..if it will not end..