Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I hav a question??????? pleazzz help meh... (Page 2)

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

starplayer videos are now viewable to only people who stay in india.. so all people like us who stay overseas need to depend on youtube videos only..

y iz it lik tht...diz forum video r so gud...n YT take long 2 cum...it lik i hav 2 watch CCBM 2daiizzz epi 2maro...

Edited by Kinma - 04 May 2011 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

starplayer videos are now viewable to only people who stay in india.. so all people like us who stay overseas need to depend on youtube videos only..

I No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thts Sooo Unfair!!!!!!!!!
Thye Hav The Nazeeb Of Watchin It on TV!!!
N Nw They Wnt Allow Use To Watch Using Star Player!!!!!!!!!!
Seriosuly Star Plus Are Serisouly Annoyin Me!!!!
Arrrggghhh

i agree SP has lost its senses..i also used to watch all episodes earlier on Starplayer and now i need to wait and wait till someone uploads on youtube..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinma

y iz it lik tht...diz forum video r so gud...n YT take long 2 cum...it lik i hav 2 watch CCBM 2daiizzz epi 2maro...

i dont know why they changed it but its like that... due to the change in time the usual uploaders on yt dont upload and the new ones who do upload only one or two parts in a day..the rest takes time to come and unfortunately the repeat time is 4.30am here which i cant see and the fresh episode which airs at 2.30 in india is 1.00 here which i cant view as my dad sits to watch market news..
Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

i dont know why they changed it but its like that... due to the change in time the usual uploaders on yt dont upload and the new ones who do upload only one or two parts in a day..the rest takes time to come and unfortunately the repeat time is 4.30am here which i cant see and the fresh episode which airs at 2.30 in india is 1.00 here which i cant view as my dad sits to watch market news..

even I cn watch it on TV bcoz we r 1 week late here den in india...wht 2 do...
Arman12345 Newbie
Arman12345
Arman12345

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@ Kinma

even Im hav problems 2 watch CCBM...
Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arman12345

@ Kinma

even Im hav problems 2 watch CCBM...
ya...even meh...wht 2 do...
-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

wait for someone to upload properly..by night all the videos uploaded  by one user atleast comes..so i catch the episodes now at the same time as i used to earlier..
Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

wait for someone to upload properly..by night all the videos uploaded  by one user atleast comes..so i catch the episodes now at the same time as i used to earlier..

ok thank u...

Go to top