TB: Ekta Kapoor in CID/ *Pics* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
BR Chopra 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ekta 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ekta Kapoor's cameo in CID
Producer Ekta Kapoor is hell bent on promoting her latest film Ragini MMS as the film has fresh faces. Apart form promotions in multiple cities; she will appear on television too. She has chosen to do a special appearance on Sony TV's CID. In the episode, shot yesterday, the story will revolve around a serial killer who stalks celebrities and later kills them. Ekta will play herself and will ask for the help of CID in the show. Earlier she appeared on Bigg Boss 4 for Once Upon A Time In Mumbai.
the bald guy in the above pic, sitting in the front row is he Raghu Ram ???
& he is 1000000 times better than Ekta Kapoor!
No offense to anyone, but y y y are we criticising Ekta's freedom of wear, her looks, her personal and religious strings etc? 
Someone here called her ''shameless''. Y? Okay her K-serials are really too much for us to take, but she is a brand by herself.
 In the 90's even as a star's daughter a woman like her had to struggle to become a one of the pioneering independent businesswomen in the media field. Criticise her serials as u r doing constructively, but y her as a person? She wants to promote and I know its a strategy not worth our liking. But y call her not good looking shameless and other things? 
Am sorry but the thread is becoming a nasty take on her, something against IF rules and codes. Visrom. 
Please close this thread if this continues.
 I respect Ekta for different reasons apart from her serials. And I know that as a person she is not what u guys feel. Thanks.

Edit- FYI in case u dont know the classic Hum Paanch was her serial.
Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago

I AM NO FAN OF K-SERIALS AND WAS SORT OF AVOIDING THIS THREAD. I WAS UPSET ABOUT CID PROMOTING ANYTHING IN AN EPISODE AND A MOVIE OF EKTA KAPOOR DIDN'T PRESENT A PLEASANT PROSPECT TO ME.

HOWEVER, THE DISCUSSIONS HAVE BEEN ABOUT HER LOOKS AND HER CHOICE OF WARDROBE. PLEASE AVOID SUCH COMMENTS.

WE MAY CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICISE THE WARDROBES OF SOME OF THE CHARACTERS WE SEE ON CID, BUT NOT WHAT THEY WEAR IN PERSONAL LIFE.

I HOPE THIS IS TAKEN IN THE RIGHT SPIRIT. I HAVE EDITED SOME OF THE COMMENTS WHICH I FOUND SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE. THE MEMBERS WHO POSTED THOSE COMMENTS ARE OTHERWISE WELL-BEHAVED, SO NO ACTION IS BEING TAKEN.

Sorry, I changed my comment. I also agree that this thread has become a bashing thread which is not appreciated.😊 

Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago

Shruti, please read my above comment.

Why does everyone want to target Sachin? C'mon, he's been here for 1 year and he's ok.

Please avoid planning Sachin's departure from CID.
This case will be aired after Dhoom I guess, hope the writers have done a good job.
Yes Shruti ... No need to talk about Sachin Departure and all in this way ... If one doesn't appreciate him then like me you can keep quiet when the topic of Sachin comes instead of bashing or talking against 😊