3 [17.65%]
14 [82.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

btw i just read ur post in pg1Embarrassed, arrey yaar ek baath kehte hu...us game mei yeh bhe rule thaa ke if no one answers correctly points go to the person asking the question, not sure u knew it,  so violet's team totally derserved those 40 points ????? when JDFan and me didnt answer the question correctly teh poinst shud and wud go to Violets time tht is team 4...chalo..i wont speak more abt it,..but had 2 tell u tht rule was der ...and i really wonder if Violet also did not know tht rule???
i am sorry to interrupt but when pics were not posted not visible to any one so ? when she posted we answered ...those which  were not visible even to the one who posted them ...so is this fair to take points  for a thing which is not available...Sleepythe rule is that when no one can answer your question..not if you do some mistake and later use it for your benefit..if pics would be available and me or you failed to answer then points were to be given to violet ...Sleepy

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

btw i just read ur post in pg1Embarrassed, arrey yaar ek baath kehte hu...us game mei yeh bhe rule thaa ke if no one answers correctly points go to the person asking the question, not sure u knew it,  so violet's team totally derserved those 40 points ????? when JDFan and me didnt answer the question correctly teh poinst shud and wud go to Violets time tht is team 4...chalo..i wont speak more abt it,..but had 2 tell u tht rule was der ...and i really wonder if Violet also did not know tht rule???
i am sorry to interrupt but when pics were not posted not visible to any one so ? when she posted we answered ...those which  were not visible even to the one who posted them ...so is this fair to take points  for a thing which is not available...Sleepythe rule is that when no one can answer your question..not if you do some mistake and later use it for your benefit..if pics would be available and me or you failed to answer then points were to be given to violet ...Sleepy
its okay..but is what is the fault of the person who posted it...when picture is not seen..besides for doing the hard work of finding pictures ceratinly there is nothing wrong if tht person team gets those points dont u think its fair enough..to giev a bous poinst to the person doing so much hard work posting hundred sof pictures as questions...truly.finding pictures is not easy..i have posted many pictures too and so many times ur computer get attacked too and tht happend many times with me..luckily i have antivirus anyway...
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdfan

its okay..but is what is the fault of the person who posted it...when picture is not seen..besides for doing the hard work of finding pictures ceratinly there is nothing wrong if tht person team gets those points dont u think its fair enough..to giev a bous poinst to the person doing so much hard work posting hundred sof pictures as questions...truly.finding pictures is not easy..i have posted many pictures too and so many times ur computer get attacked too and tht happend many times with me..luckily i have antivirus anyway...
the one who asks questions also gets points...she didnt give me any bonus points neither radha did i got 36 points ...Sleepy not 40Sleepyand it wasnt my fault too if the pics were not posted Sleepy to tell you truth violet's main intention was to gain points ..she said her server is slow she cannot answer quickly but she can gain points through this we will fail and she will gain points but i guess i was only lucky thats it ..
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I m unable to understand the head and tail of this topic...all I know is this has got nothing to do with Uttaran show ...so plss refrain from making topics which r not related to the show...solve your personlal fights or issues via PMs or outside the forum...

**Topic closed
Uttaran Dev team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83Radhajeenutmeg7arunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top