Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: katyperry

well enjoy your freedom if it means hurting any one ... then we can enjoy our freedom  phir kun kehti ho k agar mujh par attack kiya then i won't spare you...

u silly girl freedon doesnot mean attacking🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 osama used his freedom tht way uska kya huva sochoo, not relevant here..par bolna pada...time will teach a lesson 2 all who r unfair Justice will b done, b reassured..it doesnt matter who it is Osama, tom, dick, harry, u , me anyone, just anyone...TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS, SATYA-EVA-JAYATE..our I mean Indian national motto, i belive tht and i wont object u 2 believing tht, BTW to err is human, what is imp is not 2 repeat a mistake...and 2 do tht ppl have 2 b told when they make a mistake n thst wht i have exactly doen with Violet she made a mistake, she was told abt it, instead of admitting and apologising, she chose 2 persoanlly attack me to cover her mistake tht truly wasnt fair...i was playing a game i wanted tht game 2 b fair...tht was not my fault asking someone 2 b fair, i have used my freedom, Violet used her freedom, result is in front of our eyes, she chose 2 quit, quit y...i dont want 2 know..i chose 2 remain...inspite of a surving a personal attack by u, jdfan and Violet, and i think, i chose 2 reamin, coz i truly believe I was fair...and i have given an answer 2 only violest persoanl attack and not urs and JDfan's coz i felt it was imp 2 answer Violets..not tht i dont have answers 2 ur attacks..clearly i ahve every answer..but i choose 2 forgive u both for attacking me and let the game continue, coz i love playing sports...enjoy ur sport..btw i reprimanded u twice 2 allow th game continue..i guess i dont have 2 say anymore..good bye!!! 
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

u silly girl freedon doesnot mean attacking🥱 osama used his freedom tht way uska kya huva sochoo, not relevant here..par bolna pada...time will teach a lesson 2 all who r unfair Justice will b done, b reassured..it doesnt matter who it is Osama, tom, dick, harry, u , me anyone, just anyone...TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS, SATYA-EVA-JAYATE..our I mean Indian national motto, i belive tht and i wont object u 2 believing tht, BTW to err is human, what is imp is not 2 repeat a mistake...and 2 do tht ppl have 2 b told when they make a mistake n thst wht i have exactly doen with Violet she made a mistake, she was told abt it, instead of admitting and apologising, she chose 2 persoanlly attack me to cover her mistake tht truly wasnt fair...i was playing a game i wanted tht game 2 b fair...tht was not my fault asking someone 2 b fair, i have used my freedom, Violet used her freedom, result is in front of our eyes, she chose 2 quit, quit y...i dont want 2 know..i chose 2 remain...inspite of a surving a personal attack by u, jdfan and Violet, and i think, i chose 2 reamin, coz i truly believe I was fair...and i have given an answer 2 only violest persoanl attack and not urs and JDfan's coz i felt it was imp 2 answer Violets..not tht i dont have answers 2 ur attacks..clearly i ahve every answer..but i choose 2 forgive u both for attacking me and let the game continue, coz i love playing sports...enjoy ur sport..btw i reprimanded u twice 2 allow th game continue..i guess i dont have 2 say anymore..good bye!!! 

mind your language ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are goofing around here having nothing to say plus open your eyes lady i did attacked you and you were not behind ..see your posts ..then say anything and jdfan didnt say you anything ..read others post first then comment ..and i am not silly ..next time you called me silly i won't leave you understood and for me go any where you want i damn care 
shivani9 thumbnail
btw i didnt even vote in ur poll🤣 and chatted so much...hmmn doesnt matter..just chilll...felt i should share this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpTFStaDEXs[/YOUTUBE]
shivani9 thumbnail

mind your language ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are goofing around here having nothing to say plus open your eyes lady i did attacked you and you were not behind ..see your posts ..then say anything and jdfan didnt say you anything ..read others post first then comment ..and i am not silly ..next time you called me silly i won't leave you understood and for me go any where you want i damn care 

allele gussa aagaya young lady ko ... girl kaaha..sory for calling u a silly girl.i will change it 2 young lady..b happy..btw freedom ka spelling bhee correct karlia, sorry for my typing errors tooo😆😆😆😆
shivani9 thumbnail

topic divertion...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
itna achaa gaana sunaya, no tq u😔 huhh😒 hmmmn shayad my choice of song is bad🤔...koi baath nahinn..tata...i enjoyed ittt😃
dil jala kar mera muskaratay hain woh 
apni adat say kab baz atay hain woh...
😉
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

🤣
itna achaa gaana sunaya, no tq u😔 huhh😒 hmmmn shayad my choice of song is bad🤔...koi baath nahinn..tata...i enjoyed ittt😃

thats no it ..i love this song...😃but you posted it at  wrong place at wrong time ...😉 Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

dil jala kar mera muskaratay hain woh 

apni adat say kab baz atay hain woh...

woh lamhe woh baatein koi na jaane😆😆😆 i love antashari..dont tempt me..i wont b able 2 go😳😆😆😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfqJ3QrFZM[/YOUTUBE]

BTW with no relavence, with no idea wht the video is like, i posted...i love the song..btw i hear only 1st 2 lines in a song..so dont really know the meaning of this song infact any song..i dont pay tht much attention..

chalo tata

shivani9 thumbnail

😉 thats no it ..i love this song...😃but you posted it at  wrong place at wrong time ...😉

ohooo masti karne gaana sunne ke liye on IF pe therz nothing like a wrong place n wrong time...music is nice i love it..good 2 know u love tht song too, i'm happy for the big smile..though credit goes 2 the song b happy, b happy with ur friends i can understand time is a gr8 healer of all wounds i'm very sure u friend will join u as n when she feels better..this time pakka tata😆😆😆😳😳