was she wrong ?

Poll

was she wrong or right?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
you must be very surprised what i am talking about...well we all know one member named violet left the forum...why most of you dont know...you all know we are playing olympic games ..violet is in team 4 ..in first game picture guessing ..team 2 won ...now my team lost...violet's team lost...violet wanted to become quiz master ..but radha put her in team 4 ..and she accepted...all the points that team 4 got was mostly because of violet...now where the problem occured ...that ? member who is fortunately in my team started asking questions from others in a series..a list of pictures to be answered ..violet..also started doing that...? this member in a jolly mood said that violet you are copying my idea ..so 100 points for my team..and violet laughed it off...in one violet's list jdfan and ? member answered ..jdfan's answer came first...there was supposed to be 20 pics in that  
..but only 18 were visible...so jdf aswered 18 and this member 17 which violet didnt noticed first..violet cancelled these two pics that were not posted and awareded scores to jdf...now you tell me what was wrong in that..now you tell me what was unfair in that...secondly...violet posted another list jdf and shinybandi answered but shiny didnt answered full list ..now violet became confused what should i do..because jd answered full list and shiny half but shiny answered first...this ? member herself is saying shiny didnt deserve points ..but radha gave points to both teams..fair👏 
all is well..next day what happened(as violet pm me) that she saw ? member  saying some people stole others ideas ..unfair, blah blah (you can read her posts) indirectly taunting violet.. violet got a bit mad and replied..i know she said a lot but ? this member who in real actually started this war and was  saying violet unfair to her team on the basis of first point of 20 pics according to her honesty would be jdfan didnt answered 20 full pics .so 40 points violet should have kept for her team...this would be a fair and logical decision...now you tell me would it be fair , violet was wrong ...is that honesty ...she said violet made numerous blunders like thats why others teams suffered ..i challenge you to go and see the olympic thread and then decide...

i am sorry for for such a long post ..but what made me write this post is when i saw this member  wrote a long post to prove herself innocent and loyal to her country  when violet called her traitor and still replying to her that this is my reply for you..i want justice for that poor girl too..she was innocent..in point of view ..now you tell me was she  wrong ...or right..please dont go for friendship..i know you must have understood whom i am talking about ..but please stand for truth..i know mods will close this poll as it is not related to uttaran but i want justice for an innocent girl ..please
Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dont be confused ..i made a small mistake in poll question ...yes or no on the basis of wrong ..was she wrong? yes or  no...thank u😊
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲o my violet you are not wrong..you are a fantastic player 👏 i am proud to be in your team please come back😊 i cannot take the burden of this team on my shoulders alone.. please violet😊 we want to defeat jdfan😉we need your help😉
shivani9 thumbnail
heyy i can guess ur intentions by this poll, do u really want me 2 expose everything i know offf..just chk ur pm in a sec##

and answer mert here if u agree i will post everything in balck and white rt here..ok dealll
Originally posted by: ladybird9

heyy i can guess ur intentions by this poll, do u really want me 2 expose everything i know offf..just chk ur pm in a sec##

and answer mert here if u agree i will post everything in balck and white rt here..ok dealll

my dear i only do what i see ..what i analyse ..ok i can post all your posts here and you can post violets too..let others decide ...why we two
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: katyperry

my dear i only do what i see ..what i analyse ..ok i can post all your posts here and you can post violets too..let others decide ...why we two

one thing at a time have read my pm yes no

if yes

do u want me 2 post all tht here

no go n read it then

Originally posted by: ladybird9

one thing at a time have read my pm yes no

if yes

do u want me 2 post all tht here

no go n read it then

yes post here i'll post your fairness too...😊and by the way woh 18 points dono teams ko milay thay agar hum woh points nikal bhi dain to team 2 jeet jati hay...and i think violet wanted to beat jdfan ok ...if not to woh radha say kehti k shiny ko points do  direct hi day dati...Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: katyperry

yes post here i'll post your fairness too...😊

u know wht i wont post it, coz i know wht has 2 b done where😃 btw i am not looking  for ur pov, coz u already told me u want to close ur eyes, ur not an open person..so i hv nothing 2 gv or tk tht pm has been circulated already..
shivani9 thumbnail
BTW let me warn u,  i'm not gg 2 spare anyone personally attacking me...i did all i did for the reputation of my counry not my personal gain
shivani9 thumbnail
btw r u Indian, not tht i am really curious, but want 2 know how bold ur 2 admit Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago