Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dev's "love" for Radhika

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so a lot of members have been posting about the current track & a lot of people like me are upset with what is happening currently in this show. Now my question is - What happened to Dev's "love" for Radhika ? What happened to those feelings he had for her ? How could he just start "hating" Radhika just like that ? 
If Dev really does love Radhika then he would do something about it. Instead of telling Radhika that he doesn't want to see her anymore blah blah blah, he should fight for his love !!! After all, love conquers all right ? ðŸ˜•

Another thing, I can understand in a way where Dev is coming from because he had spent his childhood days with Rads then after 12 yrs he meets her again without knowing that she is the one he had "married" 12 yrs. ago...but then, in between all this, he falls in love with her right ? So now what's the problem ??? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

Ok so a lot of members have been posting about the current track & a lot of people like me are upset with what is happening currently in this show.
yaaa yaaar I also upser with fake wife track but nothing to do no options yaar...

Now my question is - What happened to Dev's "love" for Radhika ?
Dev's love is inside his heart...but he is not express it..he is in a big shock...case Rohen is his life...
What happened to those feelings he had for her ?
yaaar his love inside his heart case kanha never give a chance to Dev to hate Radh...but he is in a shock na...
How could he just start "hating" Radhika just like that ?
his friend brother is impotent than his life(his life is Radhika) hating outside love inside two moods at a time...wow one man with two opposite feelings...😉

If Dev really does love Radhika then he would do something about it. Instead of telling Radhika that he doesn't want to see her anymore blah blah blah, he should fight for his love !!! After all, love conquers all right ? ðŸ˜•
he is not fighting because of Rohen...but I think Rafter Radh enter to the the PB..society things she enter as Rohen's wife but actually she enters as Dev's wife...😉

Another thing, I can understand in a way where Dev is coming from because he had spent his childhood days with Rads then after 12 yrs he meets her again without knowing that she is the one he had "married" 12 yrs. ago...but then, in between all this, he falls in love with her right ? So now what's the problem ??? ðŸ˜•

he knows how to sacrifice love wow(what I sw from many CB1 and now in CB2 sorry for comparing CB1 and CB2)...he will fight for her love after he get to know that his real Radh...I am sure that Radh will fight for her love and for her pati...come on Radh do it...Go to your Dev...
😳

I have a request for CV...please CV please after Radh's fake wife track end...please stop fake pati patni fake bachchas track's...and give fresh story...and also don't make Radh as a mother india this time case she lied Rohen's wife...Radh atleast
tell this to MR.RP(Dev's dadaji)
that you are wife of Dev not Rohen's😳 please this time punish -ve character's not +ve characters
😳
i think, Dev is more concerned about the fickle love the family has for him. he is just insecure. he proved it when he said " i hate you" radhika. 

i didnt expect him to act any different. he was freaked out at rohan's condition and justifiably ( in his side) angry with radhika for admitting to love another man. 
also, for dev, the bonds of family are stronger than his bond with radhika ( on the surface)

but that said, dev should have listened to radhika and NOT forced this marriage on her. he knows, rohan's rage issues, so how is this situation going to get ANY better when rads goes as choti bahu, only to find out she never married rohan and loves only dev?

i do think dev loves radhika deeply. thats why he reacts to her. if he was indifferent to her or didnt love her, anything she did wouldnt have affected him...

fatssrilanka thumbnail
yes,I agree.Right now Dev is in a dilemma.He's confused. When Radhika will enter PB slowly but steadily Dev will come to know Radhika better.And then he'l start falling for her & will let her know his feelings. And, yes ,he's deeply in love with her & that's why he's able to show his emotions freely to Radhika.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i still think devs attitude towards rads was not good he fell in love with her without knowing she was his childhood freind and he came to find out she also is an adopted child an anath just like him instead of doing humdardi towards her he starts bawling her out  or just maybe maybe
he has hakh to say that kind of things as he thinks of her as his own
----i dont know what i am saying looks like i am conused too.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Dev will change his attitude towards her, it make take some time. Any way he was not too happy about Rad marrying Rohan he sacrificed his love for the family. Since Grandfather knows the truth and BB plan he may help Dev.  I am waiting for Rad to enter PP family. It will be interesting watch how they both react with each other without other people knowing their love for each other.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely think that Dev is more concerned about the family right now & one thing which he had pointed out to Rads is that she is more concerned about herself & she is more selfish - she should be concerned about the family instead of her own needs...Well ok then - she can be concerned about family but what about herself ? Just because you think about yourself at one point in your life how does that make you selfish ?😕